Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Asking all WGT CC's to honor AZ "Hot Shots" firefighters

Wed, Jul 1 2020 7:30 AM (28 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 8:36 AM

our hearts and prayers go out to the men and women we trust with our lives.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 1:08 PM

It saddens me deeply to lose brothers. god bless.

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 1:35 PM

Our thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of all.

Trev

• adderal
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 2:03 PM

Done deal ...wish i could do more ...

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:05 AM

My CC Message for the week :

Our club for the rest of the week Honors the falling firefighters in Arizona. With all true fallen heroes, may they never be forgotten for their selfless sacrifice ! May God watch over their families & give them strength & peace ! No greater gift than
    to lay one's life down for another ! God Bless!

They are truly Heroes !

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 5:57 AM

I remember the sad story very well .....A tremendous loss to some outstanding People!! Gone but not forgotten... 🙏

JD

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 7:30 AM

Being a retired firefighter I have had the unfortunate luck of fighting 1 forest fire in my time. They are no fun and the hardest I have had to work in my life. So glad I only had 1. They are so dangerous because they move so fast even without windy conditions. Throw in the wind and dangerous conditions are 10 fold. So sad that these men and women lost their lives, protecting other peoples property, but that is what we do as firefighters. It's a job we know is dangerous but still did it with pride. Old joke we use to say around the firehall.....how smart are we to run into a burning building when others are running out.

RSS