Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 12:49 AM

Can you confirm yancy .

Female alien's have to train to pee and poo separately so that all their urine can be recycled into drinking water without faecal-traces..

So this is actually more difficult than you think.

Do not multi-task ladies .  One job(bie) at a time .

I assume the same muscles are involved so if you need a poo you end up with wee too. And sometimes a wee will end up with a poo you didn't know you needed when you sat down.

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 6:15 PM

Hey,,,what has become of Mel? Is he even still alive?

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 10:16 AM

Why is it that low flow toilets don't like the big deposits ?

Now thats the new normal.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 12:21 PM

UFO.jpg

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 12:23 PM

This time I want to be clear.   UFOs ARE SOMEHOW LINKED TO GOLF COURSES.  

My astute scientific contention is that UFOs utilize golf courses for several reasons, the first being that in urban areas, golf courses are the last open spaces.  They require such areas for discreet landing zones.  This allows for easy abduction of humans to probe, specifically Night Watermen.  Think about it.  When was the last time you saw a Night Waterman? Why do you suppose the irrigation industry abandoned the more reliable and cost effective manual quick coupler systems for the outrageously complex and expensive automatic irrigation?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 11:36 PM

I'm flying over some WGT courses in my RocketShip & well, I am not ready to talk about it.  Cereal. 

Best, I am Yancy

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2023 2:37 AM

YancyCan:

I'm flying over some WGT courses in my RocketShip & well, I am not ready to talk about it.  Cereal. 

Best, I am Yancy

Oh my... blessed be.

Godspeed Sir Yancy

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 12:54 PM

Mr. Ambassador !

Glad to hear you're still surveillyanceing here on WGT, I feels much safer now and whatnot.

Fer a while nows Imma been thinkin' mebbe ya done gots abducticated again. When you's ready to talk about it, I'm all ears an' antlers.

Doc :)

out.

RSS