Forums

Help › Forums

Re: iPad app - full multiplayer version please

Mon, May 3 2021 2:18 PM (20 replies)
  • Pooders05
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2019 8:08 PM

We and of course I would like to understand if multiplayer will enabled on iOS, I’ll continue to search and spend my money on the current iOS as it’s the best golF sim I’ve found but when I find another golf sim with ability to play my brother and brother in law in a threesome, by by WTG!!!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 2:05 AM

Why limit yourself to playing WGT on mobile?  For me mobile is just a thing to do at work during lunch to kill a little time. Most people have either a Mac or a PC and WGT plays so much better on a computer.  So play WGT on your computer and you can play any one else who plays WGT on a computer. And use mobile for when you can't get on your computer. 

And look at the age of this thread! close to 6 years old and still no full multiplayer game.Does that tell you something? They can't get it to work on mobile. 

• gotit00
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 2:06 PM
    So if I log into my account and play on a laptop, will the progress be recorded on both devices?
  • middbrew
    318 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 12:41 PM

gotit00:
    So if I log into my account and play on a laptop, will the progress be recorded on both devices?

Yes, what you do on mobile will be there on the PC version and what you do on the PC will be there on mobile. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 1:39 PM

middbrew:

gotit00:

Yes, what you do on mobile will be there on the PC version and what you do on the PC will be there on mobile. 

Just know there are no coin rooms and apparel doesn't work.  :-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2019 2:05 PM

Pooders05:
    by by WTG!!!

LOL

They’ll be devastated……….not! 

*bye bye*

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 7:44 PM

Meter is three times fast in WGT desktop

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2020 5:34 AM

Flatearth777:

Meter is three times fast in WGT desktop

Buy slower golf Balls. Bridgestone is very good

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 4:52 AM

they are.  only last about 100 hits though vs 125 for the 2.5 durability balls.  

Since my move to Champion, I am seriously thinking about going back to the Bridgestone since it appears that missing the ding ever so slightly is resulting in shots that are going significantly off line.

• pushherinthepool
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:21 PM

YES please bring local multiplayer to the iOS/iPad app.

At least have a way for multiple people to use the same device and alternate on stroke play. :)

RSS