Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Beth Page challenge 6

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 7 2009 12:29 AM (3 replies)
  • JulesB
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 10:18 AM

is driving me crazy...got within 10 feet of all the others but closest i can get on No 6 is 30 foot. Seems to be no way to land on the green and make it stop in time...tried 5 iron, 6 iron, backspin, slicing it in.  Anyone got any tips?

• Eagle55
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 11:00 AM

Just before the green there is a small piece of rough that lays right in the middle of two bunker sections.  What has worked best for me so far is aiming for the ball to land on that small section of rough (which will slow the ball down considerably) and then it usually bounces right bringing it closer to the hole.  I've used 4 Iron, Hybrid, and 3 wood on this hole with backspin.  I hope this info was helpful and good luck!

• ShawnVanPar
    46 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 11:10 PM

well..it's the hardest pin to get close to on the course.Best thing you can do is aim a little left of the pin useing the 6 iron...gota hit it near perfect..take a little off depending on the wind and pray...at that point it's a luck shot.....good luck brother.

• JulesB
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2009 12:29 AM

thanks both of you for the tips - guess I'll keep at it.  I think this is the hardest hole on WGT let alone on Beth Page!

RSS