Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT customer service

Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM (117 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 5:36 AM

Looks like Jim created a new Country Club just days ago so( I have been trying for a month) its not a Wgt wide issue.I am still getting the error when I try creating a New County Club so I believe my profile is corrupted and I bet dollars to donuts it will stay that way.

Sad really when I consider the money I have spent here the last 7 years and the lack of customer service.

RIck

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 7:24 AM

Tigerpaw509:
    Looks like Jim created a new Country Club just days ago so( I have been trying for a month) its not a Wgt wide issue.I am still getting the error when I try creating a New County Club so I believe my profile is corrupted and I bet dollars to donuts it will stay that way.

I'm sure they will fix that pretty soon. You have to pay to create a Country Club

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 7:24 AM

Sorry Double Post

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 5:47 PM

srellim234:

I think, too, that a lot of customer service complaints are the result of issues that should be resolved by third parties. The complaints come when WGT refuses to take responsibility for the integrity of the people they sell advertising space to.

When it comes to surveys and views, WGT takes the attitude that they are in no way responsible for the integrity of the offerings. They fail to realize that when they sell advertising space on their website any failure is a direct reflection on WGT, especially when they almost always tell their members that they have no responsibility to their members and they refuse to get involved.

Currently far too many people are getting "stiffed" in the "free" credit area and WGT continues to refuse to get involved and help ensure that the system work as advertised and the suppliers deliver.

I sometimes wonder, when a persons posts greatly outnumber their rounds of golf, where the interest really lies. 👶

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 6:06 AM

• oooJUICEooo
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 3:03 PM

Do you know if customer service has a phone number that I can call?

• stephentaylorpne
    23 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 3:10 AM

5 times ive wrote still no reply

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Feb 25 2021 9:34 PM

stephentaylorpne:
    5 times ive wrote still no reply

That is shocking, but completely contradictory to my experience with them.

Only delays I have had is on weekends.

Are you sure:

1.  Are you sending from your WGT registered email?  That is all they respond to.  

2.  Are you checking it?

Tom.

RSS