Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournament player record

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 22 2009 11:16 AM (3 replies)
  • RSoldin
    13 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 9:20 AM

Is there a way to find out which tournaments a player has won in? It would be nice to go to my or someones profile and see how many tournaments they have won a prize in.

I can only find a full history list of all games and challenges played. Can a tournament list be added to the profile?

Also, can you add a FAQ about when the prizes will be posted after a tournament is closed? I have looked every where and only found other people asking the same question.

Keep up the good work.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 11:10 AM

There is a tab that says 'Awards' under every player profile, Just click on it and you can view all of their trophies.  It shows the tournament name and the rank they finished as a number under the trophy.

*edit*  you need to hover your mouse over the trophy to see the tournament name.

• RSoldin
    13 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 12:10 PM

I know about the awards and where they were awarded. What I would like to see is a list of tournaments that the player entered into and finished in the purse standings.

For example, I have entered almost all of the week 16 and 17 tournaments, and have place in the purse standing in a couple of them. I would like to see a list for each of the tours that I placed.

The award listing (graphics) for each player shows their accomplishments for their skill. A list of tournaments that they have placed in is what I am looking for.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 11:16 AM

Hi RSoldin, thanks for the suggestions. We have improvements coming up that would make it easier to track your tournaments.

Final scores are usually posted within a week after a tournament ends. Sweepstakes and physical prize tournaments tend to take longer than that.

RSS