Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:10 AM

Just watched the match an' tbh I would describe Henry's playing ability as "average" for a Legend. Young46 was able to win the match 4up, despite the fact he was obviously not in good form. I will say this though, Henry showed up, played the game to completion, kept the BS to a minimum ( for him anyways ), an' was simply outplayed by a better player. No shame in that.

Doc :)

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:44 AM

GAME PLAYED - GAME OVER:

I would like to congratulate Young46.  He is an excellent player and played a very good game.   For the people who did not watch the live stream, Young46 won the 18 Hole Match Game.   I took the early lead and was 1UP after 4 holes.  Then things started to fall apart.  In the next 11 holes I only managed to win one more hole.   The game lasted 15 holes at which time > It was all over but the crying.   I had nothing to cry about.  I was proud to have lasted 15 holes against such a great player.   Thank you Young46 for giving me the opportunity to play you.  I now bow to the King of WGT.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 8:57 AM

No shame in losing to Young46, he's one of the best.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:48 AM

Match was a fun view.  I actually like the 30 second timer as it makes for a quicker go of it...definitely went longer than I expected.  I'm glad things went off as planned.  Thanks for the entertainment.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 11:43 AM

Very well played Henry.:)

Congrats Young46. Sometimes being the heavy favorite is a disadvantage...but you pulled it off like a true champ.

ct

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 5:08 PM

HenryKawa:
    'm very sorry to hear that MC.  I've changed.  I've turned over a new leaf.  I am no longer the obnoxious sarcastic sole I once was.  Retirement and a new life of travel and relaxation has "shown me the light".  I would appreciate if you gave me one more chance to prove myself as a worthy friend.

BS Henry....as usual.

If you had changed, all the nonsense from your blogs would have been deleted.....

That said at least you played Young46.....as you usually run if Legend or better with a low average rocks up or invites you.....

I see you did not donate to the Springer Rescue as per a few pages back.....enjoy your retirement and purported wealth HK....LOL 

You are still obnoxious little man and I will not waste any more time over someone so insignificant and has visions of grandeur - ciao HK.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 5:49 PM

alanti:

HenryKawa:
    'm very sorry to hear that MC.  I've changed.  I've turned over a new leaf.  I am no longer the obnoxious sarcastic sole I once was.  Retirement and a new life of travel and relaxation has "shown me the light".  I would appreciate if you gave me one more chance to prove myself as a worthy friend.

BS Henry....as usual.

If you had changed, all the nonsense from your blogs would have been deleted.....

That said at least you played Young46.....as you usually run if Legend or better with a low average rocks up or invites you.....

I see you did not donate to the Springer Rescue as per a few pages back.....enjoy your retirement and purported wealth HK....LOL 

You are still obnoxious little man and I will not waste any more time over someone so insignificant and has visions of grandeur - ciao HK.

I'm sorry I can't be your friend alanti.

By the way, the blogs have been removed.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 6:44 PM

HenryKawa:
    By the way, the blogs have been removed.

I am impressed! Kudos to you - there is hope for world peace yet :))

RSS