Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A pair of Aces!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 3 2009 7:44 PM (5 replies)
  • Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 3:39 PM

ATLANTA, April 17 (Reuters) - American Brendon Todd became the first player on the Nationwide Tour to ace the same hole twice in one tournament, achieving the remarkable feat in Athens, Georgia on Friday.

I thought this was amazing. I wonder what the odds are of that. I have been lucky enough to have a hole in 1 in RL. It was 185 yard  shot with a five iron.I knocked it down and it went in the hole. Drinks cost more then the golf round. :) Im still trying for my first on WGT. Anyone else have a hole in one in real life?  Let us know about it.

F.Gazz

• Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 3:06 PM

Hey Fuzzy.... I have 1. It only took me 25 years !  I've gottem all now.

Hole in one - 9 iron from 153.

Albatros - Par 5, 4 iron from 205

Eagles, Pars, Birdies, and plenty of boges, doubles, triples, hockey sticks, and snowmen !

• GAZBAL
    203 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2009 11:19 AM

Not holed in one...but hit flag with 2 tee shots, will keep trying

• Hotwir3
    63 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 1:06 PM

Funny story:

I was playing with a friend and it was the first hole.  He absolutely stroked his drive right down the middle of the fairway and was hoping that the rest of the day would be the same.  Well, he did a practice swing on the fairway, 113 yds from the hole, and said "This is in the hole" because his practice swing just felt good.  He never says that so I knew he was very confident.  He sunk it.  I then laid in the middle of the fairway clutching my stomach in laughter that he had just called his own hole-out.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 1:38 PM

3 inches. :(

• larry88
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 7:44 PM

I got my hole hole in one on a par four 279 yard hole. i didnt see it go in i tought it went over the green but when we walked up to the green a friend of mine went to the hole and got my ball  that was cool

RSS