Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wk 44 Stroke Play Tournament

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 3 2008 2:25 PM (22 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 11:35 AM

Hi Jimboy, we're working to open tournaments to as many countries as possible, so we do appreciate your patience. In the meantime, you should be able to play the sweepstakes-based tournaments, you just won't be eligible for prize drawings. Also, you may have noticed that the overall leaderboard on the homepage is currently dominated by Americans, so that should give you something to work towards! :)

(P.S. the leaderboard should be sorted by average score, but there is a bug right now that is sorting it a different way, but we're working on that.)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 12:21 PM

Jimboy1:
    So explaine to me what s different germany then , its my neibourgh country and the rules aren t that different we are the EU so what s  diff then?

I wish I knew. Unfortunately I know very little of contest laws in my country, let alone anybody elses.  I agree with you that you should still be able to play the tournaments.  The final results could be filtered or perhaps they could create an International Leaderboard for those folks that are still left out.

Jimboy1:
    so i suggest you be more carefull with customers and act a more buisness approche

I am not affiliated with the WGT in any way, shape or form.  I'm just a fan of the game, the same as you.  I simply believe it's unjust and unfair for you to imply that they don't realize that there is a whole world out there waiting to get in on the action.

• Jimboy1
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2008 2:25 PM

WGTalex and nivlac

Thanks for the replies , and clearing up things

The only thing i applyed to do was making a statement,  heared some complaints now and there and readed some.

I`am indeed also a great fan off the site and game i don t mean to make unfair suggestions or what ever.

People are fanatic about the game and want to compeet, just wanted to turn on the dicussion and let you feel the presseur, people want to partisepate in all.

no hard feelings for what ever! 

RSS