Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Amount of time it takes to load next shot

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 30 2008 8:06 PM (3 replies)
  • Rumsey
    0 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2008 1:53 PM

During group games it seems to take forever to get to the next shot.  It says it is loading.  Most of the time it doesn't reload.  Any thoughts?

Forum: Bug Log
    Posted: Oct 26, 9:41 AM [GMT -8]
    Post Subject: Re: Problems with multi-player games
    Post author: Stebo

my man swings at the ball and the ball stays on the tee and the game freezes up.  If I exit and go back it continues the game at the next shot position...but the ball never leaves the ground and it freezes up after every swing 

• bigfish99
    38 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2008 7:06 AM

i can't get the scorecard to load at all today.and taken me for every to load the next shot.i don't even use the zoom because it would take over 1 hour to play 1 round .hope this gets fixed

• madspeed
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2008 9:54 AM

mine freezes up as well!!!!!!!!

• bigfish99
    38 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2008 8:06 PM

Problem solved.  For me it was mostly to do with the Active X controls.  I did a bit of tweaking and have since had three rounds in less than an hour.  For future reference, perhaps a step by step walk through could be done to set up the flash player, this would probably help a lot of others.  I am usually on most weekdays so if anyone would like some help or is just looking for a game, I am not afraid to go on-line to play as the rendering seems to be tremendously better since tweaking my face off!!!!  This is a great game and I would personally like to say that the customer service is excellent, keep up the good work. 

RSS