Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players in the SF Bay Area?

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2009 1:12 AM (9 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2009 4:07 PM
    Hi everyone! As you may know WGT is based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We were wondering which of you are based in our local area. We'd love to hear from you.
  • Jarid
    31 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2009 4:34 PM

Hi Alex, I grew up in Walnut Creek. East bay more than the city

but love the area and would like to get back...if say there was a job or something??:)

But currently just north in Oregon and if your planning any local events i would love to come down for a visit

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2009 12:59 AM

HI Alex, i was born and raised in the city and still live here in the sunset district..

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 2:07 PM

Hi salamii, it appears you are the lone SF Bay Area WGT player in the forums  :D

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 10:17 PM

Amazing how i can be the only player from the city or even the entire bay area., Alex what you need to do is advertise in the local paper,  as you know there are a lot of wealthy people  who love golf and may help you guys generate income.

• Parrman
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 9:21 PM

Just found your site yesteday. Very cool I live in San Anselmo and my business is in San Rafael. (man, that's a brutal commute. When are they ever going to get a HOV land down SFD)  A group of old pals and I play the real Kiawah Ocean course every June. This is a great site and should be a great way to warm up before getting into my golfing buddies pockets. He He. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 2:41 PM

Hey all,

Daly City residence, San Francisco employment... play the SF Muni courses: Harding, Sharpe Park, Lincoln.. Also Crystal Springs when I'm feeling adventerous, Poplar Creek (San Mateo) when I'm not.

Been around here for a few months now, just not a lot to the forums I guess.  Just recently made amatuer and I have to say, even with the longer tees, I'm lovin' it.

Keep up the good work Alex and friends!

• Ghostwulf
    20 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2009 6:22 PM

Hello WGTTalex, I currently live in Woodland, Ca. but have been down to the bay many times.

Just a few days ago for a family reunion with my sister and brother.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 7:13 PM

HEY SNAIIKE, FINALLY ANOTHER LOCAL BOY, LOOK ME UP AND LETS PLAY SOME GOLF DUDE,JUST SEND A FRIEND INVITE. ALSO WOULDN'T THE BACK NINE AT LINCOLN BE A COOL 9 HOLE COURSE TO PLAY HERE ON WGT WITH THAT SPECTACULAR 17TH HOLE VIEW OF THE ENTRANCE OF THE GG BRIDGE AND THE BRIDGE ITSELF.

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 1:12 AM

Checkin' in from the North Bay - Napa specifically.  New to this simulation and enjoying it very much.  Played my first round at Bethpage with starter set.  I think I scored 91 or 93 or somesuch.

Don't get to play much anymore in the real world.

Is the PGA at Olympic?

RSS