Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Weirdest Golf Thing Ever -- Seeking German WGTers Help

Thu, Mar 28 2013 5:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 11:37 AM

Thanks Alosso! I am enjoying a bunch of these competitions all up on the yootuber.

Suprised that one of the US networks has yet to "borrow" the Wette premise. Our current television offerings are all pure rubbish.

Google "Honey Boo Boo"  ---- Nuff Said.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:11 PM

alosso:
    Once two excavators played Tennis

that was cool, thx 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:13 PM

YancyCan:
    Suprised that one of the US networks has yet to "borrow" the Wette premise. Our current television offerings are all pure rubbish.
    It may be a bit outdated - difficult to contend against "xxx has Talent", Superstar and all the other licensed copies from abroad. One of the heaviest scum IMO is "I am a star..."

Waiting for a rain of brains...

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Tue, Feb 5 2013 7:28 PM

have some manners and use english please for future. ty.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2013 1:15 AM

I deeply regret that German television is in German language.

OTOH:

Once upon a time, when Britannia Ruled The Waves, they had the manners to respect foreigners and their languages.

Regrettably, these aren't continued by some.

Mind you, you are a foreigner yourself, almost everywhere, and can't rely on being understood. (less than 20% of the world's population speak English, acc. to Wikipedia)

Have a nice day.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 5:23 PM

alosso:

I deeply regret that German television is in German language.

OTOH:

Once upon a time, when Britannia Ruled The Waves, they had the manners to respect foreigners and their languages.

Regrettably, these aren't continued by some.

Mind you, you are a foreigner yourself, almost everywhere, and can't rely on being understood. (less than 20% of the world's population speak English, acc. to Wikipedia)

Have a nice day.

i think some of the folk from the uk forget there saxon / norman / roman / viking forefathers lol.

• PAGES
RSS