Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Are the current courses available now will be available for stroke play?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 26 2009 8:15 AM (1 replies)
  • tcmae
    32 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2009 8:20 PM

Is Bali Hai, and Wolf Creek going to be able to play stroke play in the future? Bali Hai was your first course you put up before this started, and you should make it available in stroke play. Also are you going to make Wolf Creek avaliable for stroke play, you should make it avaliable in stroke play also. Plus since you guys are hosting the virtual U.S. Open, will Bethpage Black be avaliable to play here in this game also, because if not, we should be able to play it here, instead of just making it available to those who play in the virtual U.S. Open. Also when is the Pinehurst courses going to come out, you already took pictures of it, why is it not out yet, and when is it going to come out, and also are you even going to release Pinehurst in the future? You didn't even post up in the news, I think that you will shoot pictures of Wolf Creek, and it's released before Pinehurst, and you posted that you took pictures of Pinehurst right after posting that you will take pictures of Kiwah Island Ocean Couse. Please answer to all my questions, and others please reply on this, I know it's alot of questions, but please answer this questions. Thanks.

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 8:15 AM

I had asked about Bali Hai and was told they have no plans to offer it as a stroke play course. I think they're going to concentrate on getting Top 100 courses built and offered for stroke play and closest-to-the-pin and Bali Hai isn't on that list.

You're right, though. I'm really looking forward to playing Wolf Creek and Bethpage Black in stroke play when they get released (when when when????). Am anxiously awaiting Pinehurst as well.

RSS