Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question about Water Boy

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:56 PM (3 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 7:14 AM

Not that it matters.   Goofy award anyway.  The award states "number of balls hit into the water in ALL game types".  Already had 10 (not proud of it) and sent a 30 cent ball into the water at Edgewater CTTH.  Does CTTH not count as a game type? 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 11:05 AM

IKennedy your not on your own here, i've put at least 20 balls in to the drink and my water boy award is still on zero. Just today i won the award for making a par after going wet, but the water boy award is still on zero. I just checked other players water boy awards and some are working and some are not.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 1:41 PM

lkennedy:
    Does CTTH not count as a game type?

It appears that it doesn't, but it should.  Good catch. We'll get this logged for a fix.

Griff:  The rounds where you hit the water must be posted to your profile or otherwise you don't receive credit for the award.  And as I mentioned above that does not include CTTH at the moment until it's fixed.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:56 PM

Wgtniv, i have hit at least 20 recorded rounds ( not ctth) where i got wet and my water boy award is still on zero. I have a  in the drink award ( which proves i've been wet) but the water boy award is still on zero, just saying.

RSS