Help › Forums

Re: US OPEN...unzip...who?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 10:27 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:47 PM

Was it my imagination or where those guys missing putts exactly like I do on Oakmont?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2010 10:08 PM

SweetiePie:
    which means it will probably be Gregory Havret
    McDowell held on , played well , but Havret was a very nice pick lily , I was quite impressed with the Frenchman. With a sand game in his bag , 17 and 18 may have played much differently for him.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 12:17 AM

Well... wow, I was a bit off. That's too bad for Johnson, although he'll be on the top of a leaderboard sooner or later. McDowell seems like a nice guy, my hat is off to him.

Although Tiger didn't play like he wanted to, I think his game is starting to come around. I think we'll see him playing 'tiger-esque' golf in no time.

British Open is next, can't wait! Watching St Andrews is going to be great now that I have so much experience on it... well virtual of course!

Rehill

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 10:27 AM

TheAceFactor:

SweetiePie:
    which means it will probably be Gregory Havret
    McDowell held on , played well , but Havret was a very nice pick lily , I was quite impressed with the Frenchman. With a sand game in his bag , 17 and 18 may have played much differently for him.

Here's who I was pulling for. T16th

University Of Georgia junior 

View largerCourtesy: Robert Newcomb - UGA Broadcast, Video, & Photography

Russell Henley
    Height: 6-0  Weight: 170
    Junior
    Previous Affiliations
       Stratford
    Previous Experience
      2L
    Hometown
       Macon, Ga.

Courtesy: UGA Sports Communications
    Release: 11/13/2008
    2009-10 (Junior Season):
    • Ranked No. 1 nationally in the Golfweek/Sagarin Ratings.
    • Chosen as the Southeastern Conference Golfer of the Year, the fifth in school history, to headline the All-SEC First Team.
    • Claimed medalist honors at the SEC Championship, the 15th Bulldog to do so, and led Georgia to the program’s 28th team title.
    • Named the Golfweek National Player of the Week following the SEC Championship.
    • Selected as one of the 10 semifinalists for the Ben Hogan Award.
    • Chosen to play for the United States in the 2010 Palmer Cup at Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland.
    • Picked as the National Amateur of the Month for April by the Southern Golf Association.
    • Claimed medalist honors at the Brickyard Collegiate (in his hometown of Macon) and the Charleston Shootout.
    • Has won five events in his career, the second-most in school history and two shy of Chris Kirk’s school record of seven.
    • Came in 34th in the Nationwide Tour’s Stadion Athens Classic at the UGA Golf Course, including a final-round 4-under 67.
    • Serving as the team captain.
    • Named to the Fall AD’s Honor Roll.
    • Named the recipient of the Dick Copas-Lloyd Liebler Endowed Scholarship.

• PAGES
RSS