Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Finally Advanced

Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:37 PM (5 replies)
  • Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 5:30 AM

I finally advanced to Tour Master its been a long ride.But I finally nailed it.After some 800 rounds.I have so many goals to achieve in this game.Golf is my number one Sport.I have been playing real Golf for some 22 years.I am disabled so I enjoy haveing this game to Play it is like being on the real course.Anyway God Bless and keep Safe

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:52 AM

Congrats to you.

Onwards and upwards towards your next acheivement.

Cheers and Peace.......Hac.

• Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 7:11 AM

HacMcDuffer:

Congrats to you.

Onwards and upwards towards your next acheivement.

Cheers and Peace.......Hac.

Thanks Hac.Looking forward to my next tier should take me at least a year lol.....I just enjoy playing and making friends.Fun Game.God Bless

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 2:49 PM

Congrats on your achievement. The last couple of rounds to get the average down always seem so hard.

I agree this game is like the real thing, only I can score better lol.

I hope you have even more enjoyment in the next 800 rounds.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Nov 23 2012 3:05 PM

Geahry1:

I finally advanced to Tour Master its been a long ride.But I finally nailed it.After some 800 rounds.I have so many goals to achieve in this game.Golf is my number one Sport.I have been playing real Golf for some 22 years.I am disabled so I enjoy haveing this game to Play it is like being on the real course.Anyway God Bless and keep Safe

HUGH GRATZ! Feels awsome moving up and tackling the next challange. I was so excited I posted every time I advanced from Master on, althought I said when i hit Legend I wouldnt but I did just feels great.

Hugh Gratz again hope to see you on hte links,

Mes.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 7:37 PM

This gent,took  the words of my mind,  i join

alanti:

Congrats on your achievement. The last couple of rounds to get the average down always seem so hard.

I agree this game is like the real thing, only I can score better lol.

I hope you have even more enjoyment in the next 800 rounds.

with all here in saying  con grats, 

RSS