Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 18 hole tourney

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2009 3:14 PM (4 replies)
  • SandyMcMandy
    24 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 12:49 PM

lol, you should of told tibbits to wait to post his score until mid-month. a little discouraging. He's got a way with the mouse! lol

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 1:17 PM

Unlimited Play.

This post would be more fun if I'd scrambled the letters or something.

• SlimShady
    13 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 1:19 PM

This is precisely why I'm not paying to play anymore on this site.  It's not even remotely fun to play a round in a tournament and not come within 10 shots of the leader.  I spent $40 dollars playing the PGA Pro tourney and there's no way in a 100 years I could shoot 59.  WGT might as well hand over every big tournament prize to this Tibbets guy and spare the rest of us the dilusion that we'll ever win anything in the amateur division.  Believe me, I know this sounds like sour grapes but honestly, are all the big prize tournaments going to be reduced to a battle between the 3 or 4 players that can shoot 59 on this site.  Doesn't seem like much of a competition to me.  At the very least they could limit the amount of prizes that any one player can win in a 3 or 6 month period.  It's a fun game and I guess for 99.9% of us we should stick to the free tournaments or just a casual round.  I repeat...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ENTERING THE AMATUER TOURNAMENTS UNTIL YOU CAN SHOOT 59 ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THROWING AWAY YOUR MONEY!!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 1:25 PM

While it may be a bummer to a lot of you, know that new tiers are coming quite soon from what I've heard.  He and the rest of the players in his skill division will be bumped up and out of your hair.

I take it as a personal challenge to better myself and I can't wait to be in the pro tier battling with him for months to come. :)

• MrEd
    22 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2009 3:14 PM

Maybe we should tell Tiger not to break par until Saturday or Sunday...this way Phil and Sergio may think they have a chance........Stop cryin and start clickin.

RSS