Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wall posts

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:05 AM (4 replies)
  • pinkpanther26
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:16 AM

hi i just joined wgt and it wont let me put messages up on my friends wall? just says view all.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 7:58 AM

Hi

Dye to spam, new accounts have limited wall privileges. The more you play the faster they will be unlocked :)

-wgticon

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 9 2012 3:00 PM

pinkpanther26:

hi i just joined wgt and it wont let me put messages up on my friends wall? just says view all.

Hi pinkpanther26,

To clarify, here is an excerpt from our FAQ:

"How do I post a comment?

To post a comment on someone's Wall, click on the "New Wall Post" link, enter a Subject and your comment, and click Publish. Please note that you must reach Level 15 before you can post on another player's Wall."

Hope that clears things up. Looks like you are level 22, and maybe you were under level 15 when you posted this? If you were over level 15 when you posted this thread, it's possible that the player whose wall you tried to post on has you "blocked". Let me know if you have any questions :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:05 AM

I know this is a very old thread, but, Imcan only post once on someone’s wall (per dayn I think.

Do you know any reason for this?

Or of anyone with that knowledge?

I'm guessing Imshould Stay Classy, right? (Lol)

Seriuosly, respect and praise for all you do  imparting knowledge on those of us who are too lazy and/or cognitively impaired to find these things for ourselves.

But if you can get to be the ‘Leader of the Free World’ with these attributes and/or limitations, it’s not too bad...

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 2:05 AM

I know this is a very old thread, but, Imcan only post once on someone’s wall (per dayn I think.

Do you know any reason for this?

Or of anyone with that knowledge?

I'm guessing Imshould Stay Classy, right? (Lol)

Seriuosly, respect and praise for all you do  imparting knowledge on those of us who are too lazy and/or cognitively impaired to find these things for ourselves.

But if you can get to be the ‘Leader of the Free World’ with these attributes and/or limitations, it’s not too bad...

RSS