Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Who will have the last word?

Tue, Nov 30 2021 3:57 PM (10,121 replies)
  • craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 12:08 PM

An expertly chopped onion: gifs

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 12:12 PM

You likely overestimate how interesting you are to talk to, but underestimate how good you are at dancing..

In my younger clubbing days, my dancing skills were referred to as "Harry Potter on crack".

I am VERY interesting to talk to. To listen to... not so much..

I'm not interesting to talk to,and I can't dance either .

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:48 AM

How Many Time Zones Are There In China?

Just the one .

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:52 AM

Being infected with a parasite from cat poop makes you more likely to start a company..

It's a parasite called toxoplasma gondii. It's associated with risk taking. The thought is, that if it infects mice, rats and other small prey, they'll take more risks that get them caught by cats. Humans starting companies (risky) is just an unintended side effect..

I have questions...

I like using it as an example to people who think they have "100% free will" and always act "perfectly rationally in all situations". We're largely just slaves to our microbiome. Free will is the illusion we use to justify our actions in hindsight..

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:54 AM

Donald Trump Halloween masks are already selling off the shelf. Some of these masks are selling with skeleton outfits (which is contradictory even for Halloween), while others are pre-packaged with wrinkled navy blue suits and red ties sold by the yard.

As though the masks and costumes were not enough of a parody, one mask manufacturer included a CD chip with Trump’s voice saying: Biden stole the election. And followed by: I demand a recount. Instead of the traditional: Trick or treat,

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 1:56 AM

Halloween, or All Hallows' Eve, is just around the corner again, but with the deadly Coronavirus still doing its dastardly work, changes to the normal Halloween format have had to be made.

Perhaps the most impirtant change is an adaptation of the traditional game played by annoying children and teenagers, Trick or Treat. A new version of this will make its appearance on 31 October: Track or Trace..

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 2:03 AM

DALLAS  – One of the nation’s largest airlines has just announced that it will be cancelling hundreds of flights.

A spokesperson for Southwest said that the reason is due to the pretzel and peanut shortage..

They are looking at trying to import pretzels and peanuts from Venezuela.

Meanwhile, Southwest has had an emergency meeting with reps from Planter’s Peanuts about possibly putting on a third shift to deal with the situation.

Vice-President Harris has urged retail stores to donate some of their pretzel and peanut supply to Southwest, as a show of good will. .

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 2:04 AM

Plane Airplane GIF

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 2:05 AM

southwest airlines snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• craigswan
    22,231 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 2:07 AM

confused season 1 GIF by NBC