Forums

Help › Forums

Re: More WGT Players Join Winners Circle

Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:48 PM (48 replies)
  • OldSchoolFunk
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 3:50 PM

It would seem to me that a lot of people don't exactly trust WGT?

I'm very new here. I have more money than most of you combined in all probability.

Still I don't like to give my money to corporations that are untruthful with their consumers.

Can anyone here give an objective analysis about "what this is all about"?

-Teddy Riley

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:28 AM

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:29 AM

OldSchoolFunk:

I have more money than most of you combined in all probability.

-Teddy Riley

LOL....ok then Teddy...let's play along with this...how many $100 millions you got ? considering WGT has around 5 million members and excluding many member's assets like businesses / properties / salaries etc..., regardless of age groups,let's make a very conservative assumption and say most likely they could each rustle up some loose chomp change between $150  - $250 a piece  x 5 million folks is $750M - $1250M.

Don't know about the others...but I trust WGT....Chad Nelson looks a totally honest person.....so does YuChiang Cheng for that matter.

Welcome to WGT.....Go buy some decent clubs BTW when your level increases ....you'll enjoy this game.

Regarding the randomly drawn competitions....well winning these are just the luck of the draw for sure. Some lucky person is gonna be fortunate enough to get chosen.

- Ernie Els

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 6:52 AM

OldSchoolFunk:
    I'm very new here. I have more money than most of you combined in all probability.

Bull %%%t  one of the richest men in the world uses es the  crap  ROLFLMAO.

stick the to weed thats where your balls must  go.

• OldSchoolFunk
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:26 PM

jld51:

Bull %%%t  one of the richest men in the world uses es the  crap  ROLFLMAO.

stick the to weed thats "that's" where your balls must  go.

That certainly isn't a very cordial response. Not to mention you didn't address my question.

When you say "es the  crap" are you referring to the WGT game (as "crap")?

Judging be your verbiage the only one on "weed" here is you. Are you dyslexic or just plain dumb?

Thank you "Ernie Els" for the snippet in which you provided somewhat of a logical explanation. Reading through the forums i'm sure you can see that many have a very diabolical perception of WGT.

I was just asking a question. Perhaps my statement regarding finance was unnecessary. I'm actually considering contacting WGT and investing a large sum into the development of the game.

BTW, Ernie (aka thebigeasy), There are by no means 5 million active players on here. There are many ways to track websites and user statistics. It's more like 5000 tops.

Keep it Funky

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:36 PM

OldSchoolFunk:
    It's more like 5000 tops.

This is a good estimated number of active players, but it could be an even higher number.

• OldSchoolFunk
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 1:41 PM

Fair enough Richard but that number is cumulative and facebook has done nothing but taken a plunge since it went IPO. I don't know how reputable THOSE numbers are but I have done my research.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:23 PM

Let's just enjoy the game. It gives us massive fun...and we get to meet some really nice interesting people into the bargain.

Who cares how many folks play this game or how much money anyone has...I don't.....it sure as hell don't make me play any better or worse.

I'd like to thank everyone at WGT for allowing me to play this game... they do a terrific job.....sure there are some areas in any business that can always be improved....but WGT's Chad's baby...and uptil now, him and his entire team have done a pretty decent job so it's all good I suppose.

I'm notorious for ranting out at times on WGT....but at the same time I'll stand and defend WGT with the same notoriety when they have no question to answer to.

Stay lucky guys and hit 'em straight.

Kinda back on topic.....

I see the CC League battle is going ding dong.

tbe

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2012 2:48 PM

Hello folks,

This thread has run it's course and is no longer about the original topic. This thread is now locked - feel free to start a new one.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS