Forums

Help › Forums

Re: login

Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:28 PM (96 replies)
  • guybe
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2019 9:23 AM

me i delete  flash and reinstall but i put 2 ask me 2 open and t il this time its work

• hugegrimmer
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:19 PM

flashplayer is done. you can still use it , but you have to go to settinngs and enable it. hopfully wgt will find a different platform.

• Spl86HC
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 5:55 AM

Good morning,

I just found this Golf Program (WGT) and I was wondering what you need to do/create to play a fun round of golf with friends.

Both me and a buddy have set up accounts and are just playing in practice mode, do we both need to be in a different mode, or be part of a group?/Club?

any help would be appreciated.  

Cheers

Steve

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:25 AM

Does this help Steve?

Scroll down to view all of the image or click it to open in a new tab/window.

• Spl86HC
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 11:56 AM

Yes it did, I think we were in Practice Mode or in different Mode, but we got it sorted thanks to you.

Cheers & Happy Isolation.

• MadMarsh2
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 5:21 PM

Buy an  ipad  :)

• FlagHunter7
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2020 5:52 PM

I have used Opera for years, it works well. They just released Opera GX. It is the first Browser I am aware of which is designed specifically for gaming. Very impressed so far... Lightning fast :-)

• 1azCactusJ
    61 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:48 PM

When Flash player is no longer supported, does WGT have plans to use something else that is compatable to run the game?  Or IS there anything else to solve this problem.  I can personally get in and play but am concerned that the game will become obsolete when the flash player ends.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2020 4:30 PM

1azCactusJ:

When Flash player is no longer supported, does WGT have plans to use something else that is compatable to run the game?  Or IS there anything else to solve this problem.  I can personally get in and play but am concerned that the game will become obsolete when the flash player ends.

Read this thread ....

Re: Flash player

• coachzorm
    19 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 6:12 AM

The option that I used was using a program called Blue Stacks which is a free on Google Play.  Blue Stacks allows you to play any android app on your PC.  It  allows you to download the Android app through their program and plaay it on your PC.  You will see a pop up that tells you to enable virtualization on your computer but it is NOT necessary unless you have an old computer.  Windows 10 Home does not even have the virtualization feature available so just ignore it. However if you are using Windows 10 Pro, it is an easy step to enable it.  If you need to know...Virtualization is basically adding a virtual drive on your computer that you play the game on. it makes it play smoother, but my game plays smoothly without it.

RSS