Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Continually dropping out after every shot played.

Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:22 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:13 AM

WOW,gr8 post,when you see it written like that makes you think "wgt,not so bad after all"..Been guilty of bratishness/rudeness in the past...."Will Try Harder"..Andy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:34 AM

Deena, deena, deena  [sigh]. Such an outstanding post is going to fall on deaf ears. You can't be logical and precise to someone who is yelling -they can't hear you. (Maybe the OP will calm down long enough to understand you and let Andy help.)   ;-)

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 7:44 AM

Why is poor icon full of crap, he spends all day helping out distressed players and all he gets in return is abuse.  As Yj, and many others said its down to servers, internet traffic, FLASH PLAYER and your PC why you get problematic meter.  The rest is probably your bad shot selection, not WGT.

The WGT staff do their best to come up with answers or inform us about best ways to combat the issues, including browsers and what flash to use, (sometimes not as fast off the mark) but there's countless of cpu geniuses who post daily, HOURLY in forums helping all of us "mortal" players how to best get the game running perfectly.  This is 2nd "blame WGT" and "I'm Quitting" post i've read in 2 minutes.  Stop blaming every one else except yourself and read some tips how to get game better and better still how to PLAY BETTER!

i just missed a 3 foot putt, it must have been your fault Icon not mine, every mistake is now icons fault, .lol (i didn't) leave the guy alone, he's doing a great job.

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2012 11:42 PM

heh, an aussie disconnecting in an online game, first i'm hearing of that ever. not.

probably a dingo or sheep clogging up the aussie/nz gateway

wifi maybe?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 12:22 AM

Very good post  Deena :)

-Roger

• PAGES
RSS