Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country club owner help.

Fri, Mar 12 2021 9:02 PM (32 replies)
  • FLabor
    16 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 6:20 AM

I am the owner of a country club but have no control over it everything I try to do I get the error message player don't have permission . I have complained repeatedly to customer support all they ever say is we are looking into it pretty sad when a owner can't do anything like remove players that have not played in 5 years I think I'm done with this game I'm tired of being ignored by customer support I think they just send us the automated responce then delete the complaint worst customer support of any game I have ever played

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2021 5:47 AM

FLabor:

I am the owner of a country club but have no control over it everything I try to do I get the error message player don't have permission . I have complained repeatedly to customer support all they ever say is we are looking into it pretty sad when a owner can't do anything like remove players that have not played in 5 years I think I'm done with this game I'm tired of being ignored by customer support I think they just send us the automated responce then delete the complaint worst customer support of any game I have ever played

The problem is, you are listed as a member. When you became owner you did not get the permissions.

• FLabor
    16 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 9:26 AM

then why can't they give me the permissions I should have?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 10:29 AM

Did you ever ask a mod, on his wall?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2021 10:35 AM

FLabor:

then why can't they give me the permissions I should have?

Did you send your help request to  members@worldgolftour.com

Email them there and do what alosso said, and leave a message on WGTChampions Wall.

• FLabor
    16 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 5:32 AM

is any other owners of country clubs not able to control their cc apparently I have no permissions to make changes to my cc I have asked support for months now to fix this issue but the best offer I got was they are looking into it but nothing ever happens what am I supposed to do now I won't play another round till this issue is fixed I feel sorry for the members who have been playing in my cc  it seems apparent that the support stall only fixes the issues that slow their cash flow 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 8:58 AM

You can always try and transfer ownership to another player - maybe he gets control.

And, perhaps(!), you might get it when ownership is re-transferred to you.

• FLabor
    16 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 9:08 AM

I tried that but I have no permissions to do anything 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 11:57 AM

FLabor:

is any other owners of country clubs not able to control their cc apparently I have no permissions to make changes to my cc I have asked support for months now to fix this issue but the best offer I got was they are looking into it but nothing ever happens what am I supposed to do now I won't play another round till this issue is fixed I feel sorry for the members who have been playing in my cc  it seems apparent that the support stall only fixes the issues that slow their cash flow 

Just a crazy thought. On your clubs homepage look to where these 3 Yellow dots are on the right and see if they are there. This changes your permissions to Owner

• FLabor
    16 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2021 1:13 PM

the new format don't give me that screen anymore since they changed to an app

RSS