Help › Forums

Re: abusive and nuisance player

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:01 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 12:06 PM

No offense but #1 your not supposed to call out or name another player in the forums.

Since you did I looked at this gents profile. Your a L92 Tour Master  He's a L81 Master. Your both hitting off the same Tees, He's playing on your TM Tourney greens  in a match play round I presume. Looking at his scoring history he's had a couple of sub 60 rounds but everything else looks pretty close to yours. You play more ranked games he plays more match play,  ready go's, Blitz and tourney with nothing seemingly out of average with the exception of a round or two. So I don't see where there was a significant difference between the two of you in that regard.

Does he win a lot of credits playing Match Play I would venture to say he does. Looking at his Match play Stats he has a very impressive win loss against players his tier and below but he's 36-40 vs Tour masters. So he is close to 50-50 vs TM's  Here again no offense intended, yours is 5-26 against other TM's. Basically looking at your record in Match play your don't seem to fair well playing against any tiers in that mode of play and there's nothing wrong with that. From what I see in your stats it seems like me you don't play a lot of that. So to me playing a Match play round for 250 credits when one don't fair well in that type of play is kind of asking for it. So my suggestion is if you want to play Match for credits it might behoove you to play it more and get better at it before you play others for credits.

As far my take on having his account closed, No one has to accept a match for credits if they don't want to lose them, you go into it full well knowing they are up for grabs. Sorry but that is just my opinion be it right or wrong in yours or others eyes but calling out another player because you lost doesn't make you right.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 2:30 PM

Oldbayrunner:

No offense but #1 your not supposed to call out or name another player in the forums.

Since you did I looked at this gents profile. Your a L92 Tour Master  He's a L81 Master. Your both hitting off the same Tees, He's playing on your TM Tourney greens  in a match play round I presume. Looking at his scoring history he's had a couple of sub 60 rounds but everything else looks pretty close to yours. You play more ranked games he plays more match play,  ready go's, Blitz and tourney with nothing seemingly out of average with the exception of a round or two. So I don't see where there was a significant difference between the two of you in that regard.

Does he win a lot of credits playing Match Play I would venture to say he does. Looking at his Match play Stats he has a very impressive win loss against players his tier and below but he's 36-40 vs Tour masters. So he is close to 50-50 vs TM's  Here again no offense intended, yours is 5-26 against other TM's. Basically looking at your record in Match play your don't seem to fair well playing against any tiers in that mode of play and there's nothing wrong with that. From what I see in your stats it seems like me you don't play a lot of that. So to me playing a Match play round for 250 credits when one don't fair well in that type of play is kind of asking for it. So my suggestion is if you want to play Match for credits it might behoove you to play it more and get better at it before you play others for credits.

As far my take on having his account closed, No one has to accept a match for credits if they don't want to lose them, you go into it full well knowing they are up for grabs. Sorry but that is just my opinion be it right or wrong in yours or others eyes but calling out another player because you lost doesn't make you right.

A big +1

And the accused party's name (translated into english) is "lumberjack" so I'd be careful with the accusations.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:11 PM

WGTadmin2:

please email us and we will deal with this

like the way WGT e-mailed me (not) before they put mr shadow where a nice pic was. not blaming you in particular  -  but WGT in general. very poor communication !!!!!

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:49 PM

bypass07:
    like the way WGT e-mailed me (not) before they put mr shadow where a nice pic was

Used to be a nice looking thong there, right?

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 5:09 PM

Oldbayrunner:

what he said ^^

• beezle7834
    4 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 3:20 AM

very well put oldbay runner! This is a game! and if someone is  taking this so seriously and run to mommy and daddy when they have been offended..I say "Pull the baby spoon out of your butt and move on..And b happy about the things you have! Theres Families out here that dont even have a computer...MAN UP

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Oct 19 2012 9:21 PM

I guess the persons post I was referring to either pulled his original post or someone else did...My comments were not directed towards the original OP. But it does stand for my thoughts on anyone who complains when they knowingly accept a credit challenge then calls out someone because they lost.

• dabberme
    88 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 9:07 AM

Hi MrMadDad,

Just letting yu know I have run across this idiot in jut the past few days. Out of the blue he started calling me some nasty names. Fat F   etc. kind of thing. I had no previous conversation with him.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2012 10:01 AM

dabberme:

Hi MrMadDad,

Just letting yu know I have run across this idiot in jut the past few days. Out of the blue he started calling me some nasty names. Fat F   etc. kind of thing. I had no previous conversation with him.

When this happens simply make a screen shot of his conversation and turn it in to members@wgtgolftour.com , this is the best way to get this stopped without getting yourself into trouble. Naming them in the forum such as MrMadDad has done will only serve to get yourself into trouble.

A great little sceen capture program to  send info is VVCap.

• PAGES
RSS