Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SWING METER

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2009 7:13 PM (3 replies)
  • chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2009 10:44 PM

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THIS FIXED. EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS IS A PROBLEM AND EVEN WORSE WHEN I PLAY IN TOURNAMENTS. ALSO THE BALL FREEZES IN THE AIR AND WHEN IT HITS THE GREEN IT ROLLS STOPS THEN ROLLS AGAIN.  THIS HAS BEEN A ONGOING ISSUE WITH A LOT OF PLAYERS. ALSO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX BALI HAI NEVER IT LOOKS LIKE I'LL GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDITS DUE BUT NOT HERE HOW ABOUT GETTING IT RIGHT. LIKE I HAVE STATED BEFORE THE GAME IS GETTING WORSE NOT BETTER.

CHUCKIEE

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 9:48 AM

Hi chuckiee, how long have you been experiencing this, and does it happen in both single player and multiplayer modes? What are your system specs?

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 12:31 PM

This has been a problem from the start in any mode but seems to be getting worse as any game i play goes on.

I have a dell demension dim: 3000 Intell (R) celeron (R) CPU 2.66 GHz 2.66 GHz 2.00 GB Ram With a model # 170fp Dell Ultrsharp monitor set at 1024 x 768 resolution

With microsoft windows xp home edition version 2002 service pack 3 and I have a embarq dsl connection if this is the information you wanted. I have played utour and don't have these problems ?

I also started a forum in community Introductions RE: game problems for other players to post there issues to this matter

chuckiee

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 7:13 PM

Running 1.4 ghz intel duo...Vista laptop...broadband... Gltch rarely a problem...seems to be a server problem... My wife using Xp 833 ghz seems to freeze exactly the same time while playing seperate games.

Enjoy your play

Mike

n

RSS