Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Will Tiger take Sweetiepie's advise ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2010 10:03 AM (21 replies)
  • ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Wed, Jun 2 2010 12:04 PM

i agree with you with all the strike stuff, But roids I could care less about. if a guy chooses to do them and harm himself, thats his problem. I watch to be entertained, and if that entertains me more, then im fine with it.

• TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 10:03 AM

Regarding a swing coach, all pro golfers use and need some form of this.  I was down in Orlando at a golf school several years ago and they have over 200 PGA pros who had come into their video area to have their swings taped.  They have a machine that tapes your swing and can overlay it.  A PGA pro who is playing great goes in and haves them tape his swing, when they aren't playing as well they go back, get on the machine, swing, overlay it to their 'good' swing to see where they are off.   I'm sure that all of us who play golf go to a local pro from time to time to help fix a problem, they are no different, just have lots more money so many have a sing coach who they call in when needed.  Others use the method that I discussed above.  It was sort of cool, they have a method to size the pro to your height, joints, etc. so you could see how your swing compared to one or many golfers.

RSS