Help › Forums

Re: Problems with Multiplayer

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 4 2008 2:44 AM (9 replies)
  • sonofbullet
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2008 1:12 AM

Hello,

I have recently joined and have tried to play Multiplayer, however, when the game starts I simply get a blank blue screen. Is this something do with my browser settings or the PC specification.

Hope someone can help

Sonofbullet 

• Jalbertz
    15 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 12:21 PM

I don't think the multiplayer function is actually working -

I've joined many groups and tried to T off - blank screen with data transferring for an eternity.

Has anyone managed a successfull online game with anyone ??

• Greggah
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 12:47 PM

I have played with 1 other player.  We've tried 3 and the third person hangs..

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 1:37 PM

We are experiencing some issues with loading avatars, which might be causing the hang. We are looking into it, so thanks for your patience.

• IvanWackinov
    9 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 3:06 PM

I have the same issue, multiplayer fails to load about 50% of the time.  It *seems* to help if I completely quit the game, close all windows, and then start from a fresh load of the client, but this could just be my imagination. 

Of course, you can't use the bug reporting feature of the client at this point because it seems to load behind the blank screen (but waving your mouse around seems to show that the window is there and working, you just can't see it).

-E

• FlyingMonkey
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2008 5:37 PM

I've got about a 20% success rate with multiplayer, never tried with more than 2 people.

• HaloolaH
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 1:32 AM

Hi, I have been able to play multiplayer just fine and had no issues with even 4 people on my current computer, there was an update tonight though 10/31 and since that i cant connect to any multiplayer match...and i was also getting a sprite loading error for the white male (sorry dont have details on the error at the moment)

just wanted to update you that whatever was done might have caused more trouble...

• HaloolaH
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 1:34 AM

New Update on the last post i made... my buddy changed his character sprite to black and it started working, i also cleared my temp files and cookies just in case, we will test a white character a little later (might as well play while it works)

• leongsh
    3 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 8:45 AM

This is getting very frustrating trying to get a multiplayer game going today.  Either I get a blank grey screen waiting for it to load or a course loading meter stuck at 96-97% or I can get through but the other party can't and gets disconnected.  It's like the game refuses to properly start a multiplayer game.

Edit: There's no problem starting a solo game.

• Coopersale
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2008 2:44 AM

I get 1 game in 10 to work ,, same probs as mentioned above,,,im sure there onto it :D

RSS