Help › Forums

Re: waaahhhhhhh!!! i want my mommy!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 22 2010 11:16 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 7:12 PM

The TPC was a great example of the disservice that Tiger does to the PGA tour.  You had a great story with a great young player winning and instead of seeing and hearing that all you heard was about Tiger, how serious was it, when would he be back, etc.  I was thouroughly disguested when he quit on the front nine and then showed up on Monday in Pennsylvania to promote an upcoming tournament, I'm sure from one of his sponsors.  Then we learn that he had a stiff or strained muscle in his neck, heck I have that every time I go to the golf course but I manage to play and I don't have access to a massage table before and after I play.  I think the rumors of PED's are true and will be made public before the year is over.  Tiger gets a pass from the tour because he brings in bucks...the players hate him and except for the money would not tolerate him.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt for years, even though I always felt he was 100%manufactured in his personality, how he behaved on camera, etc.  Now he is a circus act...I hope he never breaks Jack's records because he isn't who I want remembered as the greatest golfer of all time.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 5:39 PM

IMHO i think hes a showpony and by pulling out he was still able to steal the limelight awy from the tournaments true performers.

That`s the problem with being at the top its very hard to fall gracefully.

More fool NIKE for continuing to support his lost cause.Unless they make a sport out of infidelity.Then he is no1.

• buffaloechip
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 7:10 PM

forget tiger, this computer game is a sham,it says its free, but you have to pazy money to be competitive, just like most idiots, hide behind your money because you couldnt compete face to face without it. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 4:39 AM

buffaloechip:

forget tiger, this computer game is a sham,it says its free, but you have to pazy money to be competitive, just like most idiots, hide behind your money because you couldnt compete face to face without it. 

Great first post.....informative, constructive and on topic. Husle

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 11:39 AM

You have to admit, SC, our friend buffaloechip put his very first post under exactly the right heading....

"waaahhhhhhh!!!  i want my mommy!!"   ---  perfect.   Couldn't make this stuff up!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 11:16 PM

TarheelsRule:
    I think the rumors of PED's are true and will be made public before the year is over.

I agree with the entirety of your post but this I especially agree with. There's a huge difference in mass from the tiger of before to the tiger now. Muscles don't atrophy that quick. NOT real muscles.

• PAGES
RSS