Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Tiger Game

Sat, May 1 2010 2:26 AM (6 replies)
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 11:52 AM

I saw this on AOL News this morning---

(April 23) -- Tiger Woods' sex scandal may have tarnished his image, but it has made a new video game based on his off-the-course life a lot more exciting.

Woods is now the star of "Tiger Woods Affair Tour 2010," a raunchy, sexually explicit video game that its creators describe as a mix of "Grand Theft Auto" and "South Park."

Tiger Woods video game
    Courtesy D-Dub Software
    D-Dub Software has just released "Tiger Woods Affair Tour 2010," an unauthorized and sexually explicit video game that lets players walk in Woods' golf shoes as he has sex with as many women as possible.

Characterized as interactive parody, the very graphic computer game follows a computer graphic version of Woods off the golf course. In the process, it allows players to put themselves in Woods' golf shoes and do everything from sleeping with cocktail waitresses and fighting with other golfers at a nightclub to general partying and carousing.

Players get points for how often they score and can get additional lives based on the number of orgasms they give and receive. Certain graphic sex acts are especially good for scoring points.

The game is the product of D-Dub Software, an Albuquerque, N.M., company that has produced over-the-top games since 2005. Marketing director Max Baptist VIII says the company always strives to be current, so when the idea to do a naughty game centered on Woods' alleged off-course activities came up, it was a natural fit.

"We play off of what goes in reality and whatever we think is funny," Baptist said, adding that the company came up with the idea four weeks ago and worked quickly to get the game ready for action.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 1:56 PM
    Seriously?
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 8:22 PM

Oh geez! I'll be a master at this game in NO time! Weeeee!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 8:38 PM

Not possible.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2010 9:17 PM

TheLighterDark:

Not possible.

Apparently it is... 

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 9:35 PM

ok this is really freaking me out !!! lmao! Im from ALBUQUERQUE  and havent heard of such thing lol !! WEIRD

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 2:26 AM
    I personally think that Tiger's swearing off the strange has affected his golf game. Just look at the Quail Hollow Championship this weekend. He shot +9 and didn't make the cut! If he can't hit the hole, how the hell is he supposed to hit a fairway?!
RSS