Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What do PGA players watch during rain delays?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 22 2010 7:44 AM (2 replies)
  • BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:32 AM

Well they watch college baseball players during rain delays...

Florida Atlantic and Western Kentucky get dramat?urn=mlb,235466

It's funny what these kids came up with and it went viral so give it a look.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 9:14 PM

Well, Tiger hates baseball but was OK with the rain...knockin it off

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2010 7:44 AM

Is that what that was, I was thinking it was something else.In case your wondering what I'm referring to please allow me to explain.

After Tiger won his first "Green Jacket" at  Augusta,he was invited to a ceremony commemorating Jackie Robinson being the first African-American to finally break the color barrier of the Major leagues.Sounds like the perfect place for a young Tiger Woods.Our first,"self-proclaimed" black president,Bill (cheap thrill) Clinton did the inviting.

He must really hate baseball because I can't think of anything else that could of kept him from going,in which, he did not even attend the event.

Jackie's friends and family were surely disappointed as this was an honor that Jackie earned through blood,sweat ,and tears.His whole family suffered right along with him, everyday.But the great Eldridge Woods(at such a young age) back then didn't realize what it means to being a devoted husband,whose willing to give up a few perks in life to show his family that nothing comes before them.Jackie had the full support of his family in what he was doing.I guess Tiger couldn't relate to that.

RSS