Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT NATION Tournament During the U.S. Open

Thu, Sep 23 2021 11:42 PM (101 replies)
  • irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 12:19 PM

alanti:

It does not bother me if I win or lose, providing I have fun (which I invariably do)....the company is more important than any result IMO. I play to relax and unwind, not wind myself up over a trivial computer game.

I also never said, I don't want to win (that would indicate I wanted to lose and my records do not show that).......I will try to win but it is not the most important part of playing this game (hence why I am happy to play with anyone as my partner in alt, regardless of tier or skill)........winning is a bonus, nothing more.....but I am not a top player playing for oil wells.

Last thing I will point out, not all roses are fragrant :)

Hahaha   very well said  and could'nt agree more ... i'm by far not the best player, not the worst either ,  but i would much prefer to have a fun game and lose, then have a misserable round with with misserable ppl . and win. 

Enjoy the experience ...  dont  get so serious unless  the title for your property is on the line   lol  

cheers 

P.S.    guess i'm a  1%'er

• jonny88
    60 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 12:19 PM

Wish more players were like you guys. I'm still trying.

• arckameadeis
    30 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 8:34 AM

I am just making sure that that my *** is visible as I don't get any of the benefits that go with being a WGT NATION MEMBER 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 3:30 PM

arckameadeis:

I am just making sure that that my *** is visible as I don't get any of the benefits that go with being a WGT NATION MEMBER 

The only real benefit you get from Nation is a Tournament every week in the WGT Weeklies.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 8:42 PM

arckameadeis:

Neither do I and I am one.  :-D

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:23 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:24 AM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 6:24 AM

RSS