Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Last week of the Virtual U.S. Open Qualifier on WGT

Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM (125 replies)
  • Golfguy992
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 11:50 AM

The question is where can I get the cheat codes to be able to shoot in the 50's.  For "clean" players there is no point in playing in tournaments.  I just played a tournament and shot even par, I'm not even in the top 300.  The leaders are all shooting in the low 50's.  It's ridiculous. There should be "flights" 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 2:58 PM

Golfguy992:
    The question is where can I get the cheat codes to be able to shoot in the 50's.

Try www.wgtcheatcodes.com

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 8:24 AM

seacrawler:

Hahahaha, 56.. Really.. Does WGT really think that people are dumb enough NOT to SEE that the same players WIN the READY-GO Tournaments. Really.. That's why players are dropping like FLIES... Funny thing is. They're allowed to play all levels in those.. REALLY WGT?

It’s called the ‘Pareto Distribution’’. It’s a principle that has been worked out that governs everything. Also known as the 80-20 rule. 

Look it up, it the reason why a small amount of people win most things, why such a small amount of people have most of the money, win most sports events etc etc. It’s found in nature, too. Everywhere really.

It’s almost an iron clad law of nature, it’s that prevalent and accurate. Explains a lot. 

• Aussiedodger
    19 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2023 4:49 AM

i bet when Tiger Woods shoots low scores he is not using starter clubs and balls.

Decent players do not use "cheat codes" - they use decent clubs and balls.

There are "flighted" tournaments where you can play only against players of your own tier.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 10:04 AM

So I am going to do something I rarely do, Complain! This years U.S. Open qualifier at Pebble Beach is a Nightmare. Some holes the high winds make it impossible to even keep the ball in play.  On # 4 this morning I had a cross wind left to right  of 29-31. I aimed almost completely off the screen to the left and only had a slight mishit late and my shot went into the ocean on the right side, On my 2nd drive I aimed at the same spot and mishit very early purposely and still almost went into the ocean. 

Sure the top players might be able to play well in the conditions bit for most of us it is impossible to play well. 

• Weehouse
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 9:34 PM

I agree… those are fake winds and along with greens that go racing by, it makes the game amateurish.  This is the greatest APP and yet those things make it a joke.  Easy to fix…

RSS