Help › Forums

Re: forced forfeiting a match

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 12 2021 10:10 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • coscos88
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 1:23 PM

i put alot of money in your game over 200$ and  2 of my last 3 challenge game i feel like i got robbed first one like if was forfeiting  a game that i was leading thats frustrating  and the 2nd one again i was 2up and the game just start going crazy every hole we got brought back to lobby for finally 3rd strike your out im about to explode  i know is only 180 credit or 220 X2 but its just that with the ball prices its a good set of nike razor right there thank you eric

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2015 4:58 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for the posts. There are a couple disconnect bugs going around that our Q/A team are aware of and working on fixes for and will hopefully have fixed soon. Thank you all for the information. If you were disconnected during a multi-player credits game, feel free to send a message to members@worldgolftour.com to have our customer service dept look into it for you. Also, when disconnected, please send in a bug report by right clicking and selecting "Submit this problem to WGT", it really helps our Q/A people track down problems. Thank you.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• STREETGLUIDE
    3 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2015 3:39 AM

Its still going on, my last two matches have said that I frft'd.... Not cool at all.

• jbchipper
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 12:17 PM

It happened to me yesterday.  It was on the last hole and I was up by 2.  Suddenly the screen came up saying I had forfeited.  I was in the lead, so I wouldn’t have done that.  I wondered at the time if there was some kind of unpublished cheat code that forces your opponent to forfeit.  My opponent had just typed in “GG” right before that, so it might have something to do with the texts.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 2:57 PM

I’ve just sent a message to members @etc

because I had the screen show my opponent had forfeit then it showed he had won!! 

I have a 30 second screen recording showing this. 

• PAGES
RSS