Check out the latest features to hit WGT this week, including new equipment from Cobra and SeeMore, and a new Spring Ball Effect to add to ANY virtual golf ball for the season. Plus, the 2018 Virtual U.S. Open continues with the Back 9 Challenge starting April 1!
Cobra F8/F8+ Clubs
Get more out of your golf bag with the newest virtual clubs from Cobra.
Add more distance and forgiveness to your game, wherever you are on the course.
- Cobra King F8 Driver unlocks at Level 5
- CobraKing F8+ Driver unlocks at Level 63
- Cobra King F8 3 Wood unlocks at Level 7
- Cobra King F8+ 3 Wood unlocks at Level 64
Get more balance and alignment on your putts with the first-ever virtual putters from SeeMore on WGT.
Spring Ball Effect
We've got a new virtual ball effect to celebrate the beginning of spring, featuring a flower vapor trail and chirping birds to all your shots.
Available now in the Pro Shop, then just click the ball effects icon (magic wand) in-game to turn them on or off.
These also make a great gift for your favorite spring-loving WGT friends!
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed a display issue in replays that made it look like clubs were floating when they should have been in their avatar's hands -- that was weird, huh?
- Made improvements to the way we show CC Clash information