Play WGT today to see the latest features, including some updates to Country Club Events and more. And coming in March, there will be some new tournaments for you to compete in that you won't want to miss... So stay tuned!
CC Event Improvements
We've made some improvements to make CC Events even more fun and competitive...
Set of the Week CC Events
In "Set of the Week" tournaments and CC Events, all players are auto-equipped with the same set of equipment to compete with, creating an even playing field to really put your skills to the test.
- We've added more ways for clubs to earn points in each CC Event Clash they play, including:
- Longest putt made in the Clash (by individual player, points go to their club)
- Longest holed shot from off the green (by individual player, points go to their club)
- Club with the highest green in regulation percentage
- Club with highest birdie-or-better percentage
- Club with highest sand save percentage
- Club with highest total distance of putts made
Each of these awards earn +300 points for the club.
Plus, the top 10 scores in each Clash will get a multiplier bonus based on their rank.
See FAQ for more information
WGT Golf Mobile players, bring your green hat!
Available for a limited time in the Pro Shop, get your Lucky Leprechaun Hat now for some festive style, stats and hopefully a little luck on the course.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed a display issue with the Ball Effect preview screen that wasn't showing you your fancy vapor trail selection
- Some players got stuck when trying to buy Credits before purchasing a new Starter Pack Bundle - that's fixed!