Forums

Help › Forums

Re: login

Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:28 PM (96 replies)
  • Firenzo
    545 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 6:34 PM

I originally was using Google Chrome to play this game, but it became unusable with that flashplayer download. There seems to be several hundred opinions on how to fix it and I am TOTALLY confused.

Next, I started using Maxthon. Worked just fine for quite awhile, but now it too is completely unplayable.

I have now tried downloading Firefox. I tried to get into WGT, and I went to the login page. The only thing it lets me do there is to register(which it wont let me do with my player name-Firenzo). It says I have to login to access the login page????? What is with that? What do I have to do to play this GAME???????????????????    

• BobJacobs
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 12:15 PM

Flash Player non compatability is a very common problem in WGT.  The best way to fix it is to go to Flash Player . com and download an early version of the program. I am running v.11.1.102.63 and rarly have issues in any browser.  Good luck. I hope this helps.

• BarbLoranger
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 7:23 AM

all u have to do is login with user name and password as an existing player That is how I got in

• doglb
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 6 2013 10:40 AM

i do firefox, then aol ,and then wgt.

• dande54
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:03 AM

i added maxthon just today and immediately lost my meter, no club choice or type of swing.  My arrow and meter had been totally out of sync and still are.  What a revolting development.

• cloe74
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2014 6:46 AM

ho sempre aperto il gioco con google chrome e non ho mai avuto problemi di nessun genere ,tranne qualche volta,  mentre gioco mi appare una finestrella con non è possibile continuare accetta o rifiuta, io accetto e continuo a giocare e poi va via. se hai un sistema migliore per giocare senza problemi fammelo sapere. grazie e buona giornata amico wgt

• HanksterPar
    30 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2014 4:23 PM

I use IE10 and the login screen on the left side always disappears. I move over to Firefox and the login screen is there.

WTF .. WGT

I even have to use Firefox to buy credits because WGT won't work with IE.

The Browser wars has got to stop.

or WGT needs to set a working model and come out and recommend a single Browser (+version) and what version of Flash.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:05 PM

Chrome works great for me.

I keep Pepperflash disabled, and I update Flash Player with every new release.

• clemodmc
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 3:18 PM

Gotcha 5x5 Firenzo , contacted wgt seeking a solution to the problem and all I got was half smart answers with lame things a four year old would have tried . When I continued to question the probability of their knowledge , they treated me just like a four year old . By then my resolve had dissolved and I was - in their words - using inappropriate words that they would not tolerate . Nonetheless , I eventually found my own solution , which ironically was one of their suggestions . I actually enjoy the game , wgt background persons are not worth a knob of Goatshit !!!!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Apr 9 2014 6:16 PM

@clemodmc: We are glad to hear that the suggestion we provided worked in your case. As for inappropriate language you used, yes, we do not tolerate abusive language. Our Support staff works hard and does not deserve to be belittled or forced to read abusive language. Apparently the warning has not worked since you are continuing to use inappropriate language in your Forum posts. Since you do not post on the Forums much, it would be best to review our Posting Guidelines located on the top right hand side of our page. 

RSS