Forums

Help › Forums

what a day

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 19 2010 1:33 PM (2 replies)
  • hagenking
    13 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 11:23 AM
    It don't get any worse than this. dinged the meter with a 3 iron it went 144yds, same with 6 iron it went 128 yds. the meter was so off that i missed 3 puts of less than 2 feet. If I knew being a master was this tough I would have stayed a hack, and I have the score to prove it. Now before anyone gets all upset about this post it is done in jest so calm down I mean no offense to wgt or anyone else. Just venting for my own sake.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 12:05 PM

LOL-Welcome to hard, hag. By the looks of it you're starting out quite normally as a relatively new master. If you haven't figured it out yet the default green speed is now very fast. Heh-you'll figure it out and then when you do and go back to playing pro speeds you'll be venting all over again. It's fun!

For what it's worth when fast greens were introduced last year the difference was an increase of about 33%. A 6 foot stroke became 8 feet, or so. There are a lot of different tips on compensating for the different speeds and you can find them in the search box. GL

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 1:33 PM

Best of luck to you Hagen......  I feel you.

RSS