Forums

Help › Forums

G0LD's putting formula UPDATED.

Sat, Oct 30 2021 12:38 AM (202 replies)
  • unipet
    14 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 3:13 PM

How about combining ALL U're putting information in one reply so it reads as ONE solid source of information. Now I have it scattered all over on numerous and cannot find the Q/A article I am looking for. Please

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 4:49 PM

The initial post was my detailed putting formula, and the rest of the thread relates to it, without altering it.

For other views on putting, you unfortunately have to look at various threads on this topic. Choose and follow whatever you please.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:06 PM

I think what he's talking about is the aiming part. It's somewhere in the middle I think. Or was that a different thread?

*edit-NM, I was confused. This is an update to the original.

• txupopalas
    10 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 2:06 AM

great!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much!!!

a bit slow (for me right now) to get to the final desviation but the results are great!

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 6:06 AM

OK, Very simple request, Gold or Jim would you take the time and do a youtube  on the putting formula. So we  ( I ) can get a visual. Probably Gold since it's his baby. On 9 holes . you play these holes anyway you would just be recording them.

Gary

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 6:16 AM

"Simple", lol, yikes! Can you tell me how to record voice plus live pay directly from within the PC? I sure don't.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 6:42 AM

Not so much voice as the visual of the putting. I am not sure how it is done. I just know you can Utube your play

• G0LD
    358 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 7:31 AM

Youtube is just a repository of downloaded videos. It doesn't provide the tools or the skills for making those videos. I suppose one could always use a camera to film the screen during play, and go step by step, but I have neither the required equipment, nor the physical means of operating such equipment. Having said this, I remain open to a solution, and will let you know if I find one. But don't hold your breath :-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 8:07 AM

You sell yourself short, Gold. Live streaming in very easy and IMO is right up your alley with your attention to detail. I would do it but I can't get my meter to smooth out the way Longwedge does.

http://new.livestream.com/

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2012 9:25 AM

Well how does  BB do it on  U tube ?

RSS