Forums

Help › Forums

How Do You Make A Homemade Putter Pal?

Sun, Oct 19 2014 10:06 AM (33 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:35 AM

BmaEngnr92:
    Just invoice my secretary, she'll set up the details.

MedfordMel done told me he faxed over our new catalog and such but the line wouldnt connect and whatnots. Mel will get it to you onew way or another - we are common men, but we get it done when it is of the needing to be done and such.

Thanks  I am Yancy

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 1:48 PM

esssy:
    Your free virtual screen ruler | Mioplanet

Did I not set up copyright on this?

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 9:00 PM

I use my fingers, 1 finger = 1/8 of the meter in my 19´ monitor :D

• BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 9:21 PM

YancyCan:

BmaEngnr92:
    Just invoice my secretary, she'll set up the details.

MedfordMel done told me he faxed over our new catalog and such but the line wouldnt connect and whatnots. Mel will get it to you onew way or another - we are common men, but we get it done when it is of the needing to be done and such.

Thanks  I am Yancy

That's very interesting. She mentioned nothing of the sort to me. However, you should know that she doesn't have opposable thumbs, so seemingly trivial matters can be quite tricky for her. Nonetheless, I'll have a talk with her in the morning.

Once we get this fax situation under control, I would also like 70 of the YancyCan Stress Reliever Kits. It would be great if you offered a discounted price on bulk items, considering my condition.

I most certainly look forward to many years of doing business with you, Mr Yancy.

Thanks,

Bma

• NigelNorman
    24 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 5:45 AM

i like your tutorials dude, i use a A4 plastic slip cut it around the edge and hang it over the top of my laptop, and have every 10% marked as well as 25% and 75%, you can see though the slip and works well for me. Only thing is the meter is in a slightly different postion for when you are putting. i have my marks just above the meter.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 2:56 PM

What you are all failing to realise is the importance of 37% and 62%.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 5:57 AM

WHY NOT JUST PUT LITTLE WASHABLE MARKS ON YOUR COMPUTER?  WOULD THIS WORK AND WHAT WOULD BE BEST TO MARK WITH?

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:18 AM

Buggyyy:

I was wondering on how to make a homemade putter pal. I have Photoshop, paint, and other programs. Also, is there a way to make it hover over your game browser? Please post step-by-step instructions here or in a private message. Thank You!

Buggyyy

This is what I use, it may help Putter Pal 

Gary

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:19 AM

For me:

10 Excel cells of equal width with frames, 90 - 80 - ... - 10 written into nine of them, left-aligned. Experiment with the width to get the printout fit to the game window.

Cut it out, fix it with Tesa to the lower screen frame.

Ready.

If it doesn't fit perfectly in width, you can squeeze the window to fit.

Careful: The WGTmeter moves left&right through the game, check & adjust frequently.

RSS