Forums

Help › Forums

High level hacks and amateurs

Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:35 AM (105 replies)
  • SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 10:31 AM

Well i read thur a few of these pages - have you considered that a Top Tier player may have just made a new account and starts playing as a Hack again - knowing how to play the game from the start is a more likely sceniaro - ONE thinks 

SK

• rigidmount
    25 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 12:08 PM

Alright, this is ridiculous. I am a level 89 Master; not because I'm sandbagging, and not because I am not honest player. I've been working my tail off. I was playing all ranked stroke play rounds until about two weeks ago, when I started playing bracket for credit rounds. Since I have been playing these brackets for credits my stroke average has been steadily dropping.

I am not sure why, except that I am playing harder courses that force me to up my game if I want to compete.

Maybe it' the way WGT has it set up?  Wow, now I know why when I create a game all these TM'S, L's  & TL's  won't play me. Hell, I was just as baffled as everybody else as to why I haven't been leveling up.

Anyway, it may be a good idea for people to ask someone about it instead of assuming they are cheats when they may not be.

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 2:51 PM

Yeah SK, I'm pretty sure I've seen the subject of duplicate accounts discussed somewhere in the forum before. That and the scenario where a player works up his/her skill in the practice mode. Also the blitz scenario that the pastor mentioned here.

The sense I get on those situations, is that nothing can be done except to report to WGT if you feel like cheating is involved, or if you feel that the player acted like the south end of a northbound horse.

• Oledood
    22 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 5:32 PM

I agree totally.  Starting over with a new account has become the latest epidemic.  They are making new prospectively good players qui, because the new players feel the should be playing as well as the ones with new accounts. WGT is therefore losing a lot of revenue that the new players could be spending...but quitting before they sped he first dime.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 6:28 AM

Oledood:
    Starting over with a new account has become the latest epidemic. 

Yeah....for about 6 years

• ShankYou2
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 7:40 PM

I understand that there are people who cheat, however not all new people who are good at the game are cheaters. I just joined this game 2 weeks ago (saw a commercial), invested some $$ to get decent equipment and started playing everyday since it was my vacation time an it's 30 degrees outside. I have had some people accuse me of cheating when I am not. If you grew up playing golf games on Sega, the PC, and PS4 (Tiger Woods), this game is not hard to become pretty good at. The meter principles are the same and so are the physics.

I don't get too mad when people accuse me of cheating because from reading some forum posts it seems to be an issue. However, just don't assume that someone is because they happen to play the game well out of the gate. We are a gaming and tech generation and we pick things like WGT up very quickly.

I know that after a month or so I will be leveled up and it the paying filed will even out.

• fsdfgdfhdghfg
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 10:07 PM

yeah well that wouldnt hapen if wgt stopped disabling your account hu ? dumbass

• ShankYou2
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jan 5 2015 10:22 PM

DevStan,

I agree. I have been called a scammer and cheat by a handful of people since joining over a week ago. This game is not that hard, yet people make it seem like if you shoot in the 60's your first week you are a cheat. I have spent a lot of $$ getting good equipment and balls so I shoot lower scores. This golf game is just like any other PC golf game in years past. The shot meter is not a WGT invention, neither is math.

Bottom line is people who call someone out for cheating is probably wanting an easy win, and when you give them a match they cry about it.

• Naugahyde
    92 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 11:40 AM

You make some valid points. My situations involved some very abusive language, and that has been taken care of between some very helpful hints given here and WGT. 

ShankYou2:
    I have spent a lot of $ getting good equipment and balls so I shoot lower scores. This golf game is just like any other PC golf game in years past. The shot meter is not a WGT invention, neither is math.

ShankYou2:

DevStan,

I agree. I have been called a scammer and cheat by a handful of people since joining over a week ago. This game is not that hard, yet people make it seem like if you shoot in the 60's your first week you are a cheat. I have spent a lot of $ getting good equipment and balls so I shoot lower scores. This golf game is just like any other PC golf game in years past. The shot meter is not a WGT invention, neither is math.

Bottom line is people who call someone out for cheating is probably wanting an easy win, and when you give them a match they cry about it.

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Tue, Jan 6 2015 9:41 PM

When you shoot a 47 on 18holes  what do u think people are going to say, and only been a member for 1 month,  I dont know ????

RSS