Forums

Help › Forums

High level hacks and amateurs

Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:35 AM (105 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 3:08 AM

And then there are a few people that don't play for 3 and 1/2 months ... come back and with no history of having shot anything in the meantime, suddenly shoot themselves into first place in a high paying monthly premium tournament.

Might I add that it's a single play round? 

May I also reveal that said person only has 173 ranked rounds and is shooting from the tips?

Can you say milking the system while avoiding tiering up?

• 7703sd
    16 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 2:13 PM

This happens ALL the time , and has been going on for almost as long as WGT has been around. Someone or THEY, have hacked a CHEAT program, or attachment . It works well for the ones who know how to get it, and use it.

I of course, have not been able to find it, but have heard about it several times.

• venturer1253
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 3:24 PM

There's  NO such Program as WGT say's LoL !!! Just golf shark's as in pool shark's !

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 3:49 PM

Stumbled into a Multi last night.  He wanted to MPC for 900cr.  He joined within the last 9 days.  This account has been terminated.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2016 5:11 PM

He lost to an amateur.  Find out who that is and you have a second ringer.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2016 1:19 AM

venturer1253:
    There's  NO such Program as WGT say's LoL !!!

WGT says nothing of the sort, they are very aware of these programs.

Especially since an advert for one of them appeared on the WGT homepage!

• Oledood
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 6:18 AM

Continuing this thread.  Has WGT given any thought to allowing only one account per IP address?  It is possible to resolve all of this is one easy step.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 9:44 AM

Oledood:

Continuing this thread.  Has WGT given any thought to allowing only one account per IP address?  It is possible to resolve all of this is one easy step.

Can't do it. That eliminates multiple players in the same family, friends playing from the same location, strangers playing from the same Starbucks, McDonalds or internet cafe.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 12:01 PM

Here is where this gets a little tricky… Sometimes when I work on Saturdays ..me and my best friend of 30 years ..if it's slow at work will play from two different computers at the same IP address (where we work)does not mean were the same player..just happened to be two different people working at same place playing WGT at same time...just pointing out that sometimes this actually does happen and nothing is wrong

Oledood:

Oledood:

RSS