Help › Forums

I think I am done

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:10 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 4:54 PM

You can do it Drighton.keep it up...thats what i did...used starters till master tier..then upgraded..might take longer but it'll happen..best of luck and happy hittin

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:33 PM
    tiger made about 120 mil last year hes def not hurtin for money unless his wife leaves him and drains that bank account.....
  • dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:41 PM

Hey Bigdog,

Lets be real. This is a hobby or if you like a pastime. Maybe even a habit. OK?

Most hobbies and pastimes require some form of capital expenditure from time to time - right?

The amount of expenditure here, and lets be honest about it - is very low, compared with all our other hobbies. The odd dollar or two - or even 10, every now and then.

The good thing is, our expenditure helps WGT run the show for us. See - WGT is a business. If they cant raise enough capital through one means or another, or make enough profit - the show stops. Like any other business. TWO will be the same - believe me.

Just my 2bobs worth

Cheers Doug

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:52 PM

Yeah I have a real hard time feeling sorry for anyone complaining that they cant progress any farther than Pro for free, their crappy clubs dont act right etc. 

Its one thing if people just dont know, hell when I started I didn't know and posted here to figure it out, and I did thanks to some helpful people.  Its another when someone already knows, like the OP or an actual PGA pro that comes here complaining about shots with his next to free clubs, gets told that the club precision is the problem by several people, and then doesn't buy new clubs and keeps complaining!  LOL 

Oh it takes all kinds......

• pacific101
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 11:08 PM

I love this game, it reflects my true golfing skills almost to the tee, pun intended lol. I have gotten so much enjoyment out of this game in the short time I've been playing at it, I didn't mind shelling out a few bucks at the pro-shop, I would have spent allot more buying a decent golf game and have found none that play as real as this one does. So I got my duds and a mediocre set of clubs and I'm having a ball playing. Best few bucks I've spent on the web in a long while. 

• hagenking
    13 Posts
    Fri, Mar 19 2010 11:32 AM

I have been playing here for about a year, I spent more yesterday on one round of golf than I have here for the whole year. lol not a major problem

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:08 AM

hagenking:

I have been playing here for about a year, I spent more yesterday on one round of golf than I have here for the whole year. lol not a major problem

Brilliant point, sir... absolutely brilliant.   QFT

Thank you for your insight.

Peace.                                         

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:10 AM

Win tournaments. Get credits. Don't use credit card.

• PAGES
RSS