Help › Forums

I think I am done

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 20 2010 9:10 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BigdogsT
    10 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:22 AM
    Only way to improve at this game is to break out the credit card. Not going to do it. I was here for the fun factor but it gets boring if you can not improve. I will be at TWO, at least you can improve by your skill there not your check book!!!! Will still play the freebys with hope of winning a prize but not holding my breath.
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:28 AM

I will be at TWO, at least you can improve by your skill there not your check book!!!!

The beta period will be over soon on TWO, then you can get your checkbook out for that also! Happy Hitting  :)

• BigdogsT
    10 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:35 AM
    When that day comes then I will move on again. In it for the fun, not the expense.
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:54 AM

Yep, when that game goes out of beta you can bet Tiger is looking to recoup the money he lost when three of his endorsements went south.

• BigdogsT
    10 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 10:58 AM
    I do not think Tiger has to worry about endorsements. When he gets back to playing the sponsors will be beating his door down trying to get him . Money talks & BS walks.
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:04 PM

BigdogsT:
    Money talks & BS walks.

So is that why you're walkin'?  Your money ain't talkin'?

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 12:04 PM

BigdogsT:
    Money talks & BS walks.

Couldnt have said it better myself........which is why your walking. 

Make sure to say hi to the Coyote for me and good luck with those ACME clubs.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 1:15 PM

LOL at money talks BS walks comment.  Considering the fact of course that you stated you will not "break out the credit card for this game". 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 1:48 PM

Well Mr. Bigdog, to address the money and walking issue, if you engage the latter you will be missing out on why you are here. At the Pro level, all you really need as a start to improvement is a Driver, which you can buy for 1.00. You have 1.50 in your account. Get the driver and spend the left over .50 on 5 sleeves of distance balls and go back out and have some fun...it's just a game afterall.

• DightonBlue
    42 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 2:18 PM
    Ditto, SP! I am convinced I can make Master tier before I "break out the credit card". I did exactly what you recommended, using my "Pro" money to upgrade my driver. Not a huge difference but the extra 5 yards has helped me more often than I can recount. I have played other games and haven't found anything to rival WGT. Although I may dabble with other golf sims, I'm here to stay!
  • PAGES
RSS