Forums

Help › Forums

Removed from Lobby ?

Sun, Feb 23 2020 1:52 PM (9 replies)
  • lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:44 AM

Several times lately I have tried to Join a Game, selected Blitz, or Stroke play. a selection of players appear and my own box comes up, as it opens up a Notification appears and tells me I have been removed from the Lobby and invites me to try another game...Why is this happening, can anyone explain why.... is it happening to others..  I`m puzzled...

• TheBaddestAss
    94 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 4:17 PM

Sounds like the host is searching for players, then when you get selected, they remove you in hopes to find a lower level player to play against??

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 6:54 PM

Don't know the reason behind it but yes....you got booted from the room by the room setter.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:21 AM

The host of the lobby (the player who set it up) has the rights to remove ("boot", "kick", etc.) anyone he wants to from the lobby. 

Typically, if you are at a higher tier than the host (Legend vs. Tour Master, Tour Pro vs. Amateur, etc.), then you are probably going to be getting kicked. 

Solution? Create your own lobbies. 

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:39 PM

To the WGT  members who responded, many thanks, I thought I was doing something wrong with my laptop ,as I am not only fairly new to WGT, but also to using a computor..or had maybe inadvertently broken some rule. By the way I have reached the Pro tier, level 62, but I consider myself an average player...No real threat to anyone of any level. Its only by playing your game improves, no matter what level you play against, I play for FUN, to me thats what its all about..

Thanks once again.

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:40 PM

TheLighterDark:
    The host of the lobby (the player who set it up) has the rights to remove ("boot", "kick", etc.) anyone he wants to from the lobby

Can this still be done?  If so how?   Thanks

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 11:19 PM

JZeman17:

Can this still be done?  If so how?   Thanks

I hesitate to say this , but ur best bet is to click the 'remove' button next to the players' name.

Hope this helps

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:20 AM

Thanks....?????

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 11:46 AM

I joined a stroke game today that was set by a TC and was removed 4 times from the lobby.So my question is is this a Wgt glitch or was this TC looking for lower Tier players and keep booting me ?I asked player and he said he didn't remove me.So am wondering what's going on here

• AlaskanDame
    18,869 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 1:52 PM

Sometimes, when one player is removed on purpose, another one is also removed (which is a WGT glitch), but I’ve not seen it happen 4 times in the same lobby, though I suppose it could . . . if a TC organizer used “anyone” instead of putting a tier limit on for a fourth player (for instance) and kept having to boot several TP’s or whatever.

RSS