• PAGES
  • yimmer
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:05 PM
    They will be many beers tonight around our great country EH! Yimmer
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:12 PM

USA sets a new record for totals metals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2010 5:27 PM
    Good for them. Hopefully the experience that they gain from playing in the Olympics will get them a contract in the NHL someday. (ahem)
  • stever105
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 5:54 AM

canada is truly the worlds best when it comes to hockey...from the non pros to the nhl'ers we rule...my biggest fear was if the americans DID win...then they would have to make a movie about it....and nobody wants to see another bad movie EH....... stever105

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 9:18 AM

stever105:
    canada is truly the worlds best when it comes to hockey...

The Maple Syrup is pretty good too...

• yimmer
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 9:36 AM
    Now it's about fighting ? We stand behind our country ? Holly smokes big guy have a beer and pancake and chill out. Take Off EHH :) Yimmer
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:19 AM

stever105:
    canada is truly the worlds best when it comes to hockey..

....and they sure know how to make whiskey-CC rocks, please.  

As for bad hockey movies there, stever-the real footage in that movie is what made it. Rank amateurs taking it to seasoned professionals. 2010 Olympic hockey was like watching NHL All Star games. Canada wanted it more and it was great for the country, just as that bad movie was great for this country. I would watch the movie of this year's team-maybe Don Cherry could play the coach.  ;-)

• stever105
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:34 AM

overtheedge:
    I have 3 words for such a WEAK remark....Your a Joke! What really matters is - Americans fight for whats right. We satand behind our country NO MATTER WHAT....Frenchies RUN and Hide, and then ride our coat tails. Hockey is all you got and you bearly have that...LOL like I said, your a JOKE.....

LoL...you are the joke dude....if invading other countries and stealing their oil and killing there people is whats right than you must be an american or something...we stand behind our country...thank god we are not war mongers...we have a lot more than hockey goofball...enjoy your attempt at world domination....at least canada doesnt hate you like most of the civilized world...LOL>>LOL

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:43 AM
    Someone's a little jealous And the tool of the week award goes to.....
  • NormH3
    214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:47 AM

stever105:

overtheedge:
    I have 3 words for such a WEAK remark....Your a Joke! What really matters is - Americans fight for whats right. We satand behind our country NO MATTER WHAT....Frenchies RUN and Hide, and then ride our coat tails. Hockey is all you got and you bearly have that...LOL like I said, your a JOKE.....

LoL...you are the joke dude....if invading other countries and stealing their oil and killing there people is whats right than you must be an american or something...we stand behind our country...thank god we are not war mongers...we have a lot more than hockey goofball...enjoy your attempt at world domination....at least canada doesnt hate you like most of the civilized world...LOL>>LOL

I nominate both of you for Darwinian Awards. No two finer fellas deserve it. Congratulations!

• PAGES
RSS