• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 12:54 PM

OK, thanks, Nivlac and sorry to bother. 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 12:56 PM

That's my jerb. :)

Oh and I've taken the final results off the scoresheet, so be sure to re-enter them when you declare a winner.

• BALLSDEEP2
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:07 PM

nivlac you need 2 get both sides he timed out on the 2nd hole when he and his partner could not decide if he should take a chance off the tee box what a lie!and on 1 every1 decided ok so we could get going the 1st hole took 45 min

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:16 PM

Hold on, hold on, I'm getting conflicting information now.

Goldenglove says the first timer ran out on the 2nd teebox, Seve says the timer ran out while returning to restart positions on hole #1.  Which is it guys? 

That's a pretty bad inconsistency.  You guys need to figure this out before I can do anything further.

• BALLSDEEP2
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:21 PM

he times out 2 times on hole 2

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:26 PM

Figure it out guys.  I'm here to interpret the rules, not to pick out who's not giving me the story straight.

The location of the first timer running out is quite important.

Which is it? 1st hole or 2nd tee?

• BALLSDEEP2
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:29 PM

we can play sudden death thats not the problem he said he timed out on hole 1 that is incorrect he timed out on his tee shot on #2 when he and his partner could not decide if he should take a chance i have no problem with your ruling i just think think timing out on the same hole twice is not our teams fault

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:32 PM

I've wiped the ruling because I can't make a proper decision without 100% accurate information from all parties.  Again, you guys need to come to some sort of a gentlemen's agreement on this somehow.

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:45 PM

he knows it was on the 1st tee   cause  he kept  saying  should i go for it bob?  so   they were deciding on what to do   then he ran out of time      it was not on the 1st hole   at all   and   bob  putted on the 1st hole  after he putt on the green  when we clearly said  it was on the fringe   b4 the restart    then  after the restart   seve  said  go ahead to me and hit from there     then on the 1st tee  like i allready said  he ran out of time disscussing there stratagy    then again   discussing  stratagy   on the putt    therefor   he ran outta time  2wice  on the same   hole.    also   on the tee box   i said   wow  warning allready   be careful  now! then after the green stroke thing  his partner said    ok seve  no more gimmies  for them    cmon!     and that is accurate as can be    thx

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 1:47 PM

on the second tee

RSS