skip nav

Forums

Augusta/The Masters 2013 petition

Sun, Apr 14 2019 4:02 PM by LEDzZzEPP. 410 replies.
  • Win1Soon United States
    385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:24 PM

MisterWGT:

I was in GameStop last night with my kids... and look what I found on the bargain rack?  I wonder how Augusta feels about being positioned next to killer zombies and vengeful bears?

Call me crazy... but isn't The Masters & Augusta better than this?!?

Wish there was something else we could do aside from the emails... perhaps another card to play in effort to bring the course home to wgt. This great community of passionate golfers deserves Augusta as much as anyone else. We will keep fighting!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Willsstrs United States
    632 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 4:24 AM

Yeh the Masters deserves WGT too!!! Most of the people here are great guys who are honest, and play the game because they love it!!!

And again, with WGT doing it, there would be real graphics instead of the cartoon drawings...The one problem with the course is the tee boxes...I don't think it would be in for ready-go's or anything for credits...since there are only 2 tee boxes: Masters and Members

Digg
    Delicious
  • PUHOLINO Slovenia
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 4:24 PM

Can't believe it took me this long to see this thread (thank you, Andyson, for having the link on your profile). Don't wanna give WGT any ideas here, but this is the one course I'd be even willing to pay green fees for the first year. I'd still prefer it to be free though ;-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • andyson United States
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 5:03 PM

PUHOLINO:
    Can't believe it took me this long to see this thread (thank you, Andyson, for having the link on your profile).

Hmmm....I wonder if GoogleAds will run in my blog......might as well earn some cash.  LMAO PUHOLINO!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Fraenkel Italy
    2,251 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2013 5:05 PM

Count me in, feedback done.

Cheers,
    Davide. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • horlixx United Kingdom
    56 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 5:03 AM

i would ofc +1 this - if its still active, put me down

Digg
    Delicious
  • GoodyChamp Netherlands
    588 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 9:45 AM

horlixx:

i would ofc +1 this - if its still active, put me down

Hi horlixx, check this out

MisterWGT:

I cannot express enough how much I would L-O-V-E to capture Augusta for all to experience firsthand.  We've see it on TV for years... and some have been lucky enough to witness it in person...

But to play it on WGT...

...THAT would be the next-level of engagement and it would only create greater respect and appreciation for Augusta's place in golf -- and in history.

Definitely show your support and email The Masters here:

http://www.masters.com/en_US/feedback/index.html

It would be a personal dream - and promise to the entire community - that we would  recreate those hallowed grounds with all the precision and respect they deserve.

Help us out!

Cheers, GC

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 France
    2,049 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:05 PM

I've played the Masters on Tiger Woods, i do like it but to play it on WGT would be superb, its needed on here!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • andwhy67 France
    2,049 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2013 12:14 PM

It needs to be done by WGT, not trugolf, not justified in cartoon form

Digg
    Delicious
  • stevenharkin Ireland
    1,915 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 1:29 AM

as mother always says "ye wont get, if you dont ask"...i'l send email later also

Digg
    Delicious
RSS