skip nav

Forums

Augusta/The Masters 2013 petition

Sun, Apr 14 2019 4:02 PM by LEDzZzEPP. 410 replies.
  • twichipper United States
    424 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 4:33 PM

I totally agree 1000% as long as the weather cooperates to give it fuul bloom.but even so, it would still be magnifcent to have it...and yes I sent my petition in with high regards to augusta and wgt...you go boyz  :))

Digg
    Delicious
  • Calum160 United Kingdom
    48 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 9:34 PM

Augusta would b an amazing scope for WGT, fingers crossed :)

Digg
    Delicious
  • Woody2112 Canada
    574 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:31 AM

Would be awesome (Git-r-done)

Digg
    Delicious
  • borntobesting United States
    8,065 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 11:57 AM

If you want Augusta please be sure to use the link provided my WGTadmin2 or MrWGT and leave positive feed back about WGT there. The more os us who do so the better the chances of us getting Augusta.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Teedaawg United States
    276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:22 PM

I just posted this on the Augusta feedback website:

What can I say about this beautiful course.  It's golf's Holy Ground.  What better way to honor this great site, than to be part of an upscale virtual golf game. Not just any golf game with grainy graphics but, a game that's played with actual pictures of the courses. This proven system is the only virtual golf game that uses actual pictures and, has every contour of every green in place so the realness of the game is brought to life! World Golf Tour has proven itself to be the best online golf game by far and, has been adding courses on a regular basis. Please allow World Golf Tour to make The Masters part of this amazing virtual golf site. We currently have a petition with thousands of names on it to show how much this course really means to us. Thank you in advance for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

Tom Yerinides

...has anyone ever actually counted the supporters??? All we could do is hope and pray!

Digg
    Delicious
  • bearclaw27 United States
    552 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 11:08 PM

I'd prefer to have Augusta over Merion AND Muirfield next year..

Forget the Opens in 2013, just give us the Masters..

Digg
    Delicious
  • JSSfamilyfungolf New Zealand
    76 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:30 AM

Wgt members really want it Nelson. Please start on Augusta.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Clive2010 Ireland
    39 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:37 AM

YES!    I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS ON WGT

+1 TO PETITION.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Johnnyb153 United States
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:11 PM

Team Augusta

Digg
    Delicious
  • MisterWGT United States
    122 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:46 PM

I have my camera packed... and so will I the moment we get the green light.  Here's what I would emphasize if you communicate with Augusta:

1) WGT is beyond a game -- we are 5-million passionate golfers from around the world who live & breath this sport.  We are not arcade-gamers.  We are golfers.  We are passionate about this sport and we only want to see it grow around the world.

2) the experience of playing Augusta on WGT would build greater appreciation for this course and it's place in history -- past, present & future.  We've all seen that birdie save Tiger made on 16, but what if you could play it again and again in your attempt to match it?  Or Bubba's epic approach on 10 in the sudden death round?  WGT would allow fans and historians of The Masters to experience the challenge posed by past & present champions.

3) WGT is beautiful.  No other product in history has recreated golf courses with such beauty and detail.  Augusta would simply look sensational.

4) watching on TV is good... but experiencing the course online via WGT -- as you watch THE MASTERS on TV -- would be the ULTIMATE for all golf fans around the globe.  Every year, history is made on these hallowed grounds.  WGT would allow players to participate in this history... as it's happening.

5) Charity -- WGT has shown a commitment to help golf-related charities both on & off the course.  A relationship with Augusta would deepen this commitment with The First Tee, Skin Cancer Foundation and many others.

6) THE MASTERS & Augusta are now sold in bargain bins at Target and WalMart (thanks to a now dated console game).  WGT will never - EVER - have a course or brand represented or associated with a bargain bin.

Just remember... Augusta has no real interest being in a videogame.  They've been there / done that.  We need to express to them why we are better... in so many ways... than "just a game."

- CN

Digg
    Delicious
RSS