Help › Forums

What is up with the clubs

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:47 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hustlerpete
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 9:56 AM

I agree 100% - any ideas how to get WGT to improve these problems as my game has gone haywire

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:27 PM

Can't complain... Dropped three points with the new set... Lets enjoy the free game and the site... Hows your game on the real course ? Consistant ?  Lets play this for what it is... Just plain fun...  Enjoy !

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2009 7:58 PM

I agree with you drivinchaos.How about "thanks for the free game site and for the challenge to upgrade to clubs we use in our own bags!"

• GarthVaderVT
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 11:16 AM

I disagree, if you are going to boast that it is the best golf game on the net then it needs to be consistent. This game has lost all accuracy and the lag is horrible. How can you expect to attract a person to spend money on a game as inconsistent as this?

Opinions have nothing to do with being gracious, a starving man will be grateful for a meal, no matter how bad it tastes. And, what does an Internet golf game got to do with the real thing???

• Giuseppe327
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 11:28 AM

I agree with Garth.  What does real life golf have to do with an online game? I play call of Duty, but I don't run around in fatigues shooting Germans in real life.  Video games are an escape into a fantasy world.  We're supposed to play this game better than we do in real life, or where is the fun.  Also, most of us are playing this at work anyway! Nevertheless, the fact remains, while we're all grateful for a free game as nice as this, the inconsistency in clubs, accuracy, and distance has ruined this.  My game was neither perfect nor consistent before the changes, but now, it’s ridiculous.  On the Kaiwah skills, I can barely break 200!  Before, my best game was a 60, but I averaged around 100.  I was consistently within 20 of 100, with the occasional real bad game and occasional real good game.  It was perfect to keep me interested and keep me coming back.  Now I'm just not enjoying it anymore.  If it doesn't change, I won't be back for much longer...

• vbangle
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 11:39 AM

What pencil pushing number crunching idiot thought it would be a good idea to completely screw with the game......stupid. Now that all the fun is gone so am I.

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:43 PM

Home page says REALISTIC !  Want fantasy ? Fire up the playstion.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:47 PM

Just so everyone is aware (and maybe so some of the whining can stop) they have acknowledged the "over-sensitivity" on starter club mishits and are addressing the issue.

WGTAdmin - Thanks again for all the feedback.  We are reviewing why the starter clubs are so "touchy" . This seems to be the main issue.  Again we want them to be forgiving and we did not intent to make them less then the pre-beta set. We will address this.

This is why we have testing phases.  Stay patient.

• PAGES
RSS