Forums

Help › Forums

I AM SORRY....

Mon, Feb 22 2010 9:11 PM (5 replies)
  • uagoldenbear84
    15 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 1:56 PM

Ha....bet you thought Tiger posted this...kidding!  I want to apologize for my posts....I really need to realize that this is just a game...and I shouldn't get all bent out of shape about it...but like most people...I am very competitive...again I want to apologize for being so "whiney"  sincere thanks to Mochaman...for getting me to realize all this.

John from New Hampshire

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 3:03 PM

It's the cabin fever-spring is about to pop. Easter is real early this year and next Tuesday spring training games begin. It won't be long before we're plugging drives in the middle of the fairway until they dry out.  :-D

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 3:28 PM
    Hey, GoldenBear... you sound like a good guy. So no harm, no foul. I even used your "title word" on the real golf course today when I hit one fat. We're all in this together, and we're all human. If you were close I'd invite you out for a beer.
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 4:20 PM

uagoldenbear84:
    sincere thanks to Mochaman...

Moch has been a friend of mine for a long time. He is a gentleman, is funny and a prime addition to the community. And he has a very good game.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 6:42 PM

Nice post, man.  It takes a bit of fortitude to apologize on an open forum.  I however believe that frusted posts like yours are perfectly fine, and make for better discussion and a more active community.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 9:11 PM

Well stated ghetto.

Play well goldenbear.

RSS